International Paris Airshow
The 53rd edition of the Paris Air Show takes place in Paris Le Bourget from 17th to 23th June. The Paris Air Show is the annual occasion for actors of the Aerospace & Defense industry to present their new technologies and challenges.
Atos, alongside Siemens as strategic partner, will be pleased to welcome you on our chalet no.59 to present new offerings and innovative solutions of digital transformation in the fields of Aerospace and Defense.
What we will showcase on our chalet:
- Smart Design: PLM, AI, Digital Twin
- Smart Manufacturing: Industrial IOT, Production Activity Control, Supply chain solutions
- Smart Data Management: Cybersecurity, Cloud Management, Codex services,
- Smart airport: Building technologies, baggage tracking, Secure network
- Smart aircraft: eAircraft, Products and solutions needed to support operations, Real Time Monitoring & Analytics
Thanks to our strategic alliance with Siemens since 2011, we have developed a common vision with commercial and technological collaboration that profits to both companies’ clients. Throughout a common investment fund, R&D programs have been developed in Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, IoT and in the worldwide digitalisation of services.
Since its creation, the Paris Air Show is the biggest meeting for the Aerospace & Defense industry worldwide with:
- 2 380 international exhibitors
- 142 000 professionnal visitors
- 131 500 m2 of commercial exhibitions
- 180 000 public visitors
- 150 aircrafts exposed or presented in air