International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC)
The International Cybersecurity Forum brings together experts from the digital security field in Lille.
This event has the particularity to combine :
- a Forum to facilitate thought leadership and exchange within the European cybersecurity ecosystem
- a Trade show dedicated to meetings between suppliers of cybersecurity solutions and buyers
Come meet our experts on booth B2!
We look forward to presenting our unique end-to-end solutions portfolio, from consulting to product solutions, to support you in addressing your digital and data sovereignty concerns and help you make your digital transformation a success.
Come meet our experts at booth B2, you’ll be able to discover:
- Evidian: your complete identity and access management solution, on premises and/or as a service, to make passwords disappear, even in the Cloud
- IDnomic: this solution allows millions of people to authenticate and securely access IT resources
- Trustway: our end-to-end Data Protection offering to assist you in your transformation towards “Security and Privacy By Design”
- Cybersecurity services: a full range of managed security incident detection and response services, 24 hours a day, worldwide, managed from our Security Operations Centers (SOC) to combat advanced persistent threats
- AIsaac platform: a cloud-native solution with hybrid and multi-cloud support
- Elexo: the distribution of secure equipment and rugged PCs and tablets
In addition to the demonstrations, presentations of cybersecurity products and services, we will intervene:
- In a plenary session on September 8th between 9:30 and 11:30 am on the topic “Will the next pandemic be digital?”
- In a round table on September 8th from 4 to 5 pm on “How to secure a cloud environment?
- In a technical demonstration on September 9th from 12:45 to 1:15 pm
And as we don’t stop there, we will also be present:
- At the ID Forum, on September 7th, speaking at the plenary session on “Digital identity in France: what deployments in the face of the explosion of uses?”
- On the FIC innovation village to help startups to pitch their solution
- And in the “European Cyber Cup” competition with our team of experts in the race to win the prize!