Fintech Breakfast Briefing
Join us at our exclusive Atos and Worldline Fintech event, in partnership with Finovate in London Thursday 23rd November 2017.
During this event, we will explore how best to integrate a collaborative model of technology partners into Fintech and financial services, alongside some of the leading Fintech growth firms in Europe.
Under the theme of ‘Finding the Sweet Spot: Out of the lab and into the business’, this event will cover 4 of the most impactful and disruptive technology trends facing financial services today –
- Loan Origination: Digital lending can allow financial institutions to make loan decisions in real time. Whilst consumer banks are transforming, the degree and speed of digital lending innovation is slow. At the heart of the matter, they must transform from a reactive stance on lending to proactive.
- Digital Advisory: Through future proof, seamless digital banking and services, banks will have the opportunity to build a new relationship with their customers. We’ll explore the latest trends with innovative Fintechs about how to prepare this new Banking experience and relationship: the personal Banking Digital assistants.
- Blockchain: Enterprise blockchains (or DLT) versus open blockchain ecosystems? How can banks form their strategy on when to use which? A big factor in this exploration is the position Fintechs take in the Blockchain community, as their knowledge and innovation power can greatly strengthen the bank’s own efforts. But which Fintechs to partner with? Or maybe even invest in?
- RPA: Automation & Robotics technologies are quite high on the CXOs agenda for their ability to provide huge savings within short time frames. Still there can be many pitfalls in such projects that can hinder the results ranging from social consequences, loose connection with business and agility issues. We will share views about a successful collaboration in terms of onboarding and delivering joint projects.
These will feature discussions with Fintech founders and business leaders on how financial services can access each. Atos and Worldline industry experts will provide viewpoints throughout, designed to offer real world case studies and practical advice on how banks & FIs can stay ahead of the technology curve.
This event is part of Atos’ partnership with the Global Finovate event series and part of the firms’ commitment to establishing a global network of fintechs to aid in the advancement of financial services. With access to the Finovate alumni network of over 500+ Fintechs and the combined experience of Atos and Worldline in this industry, the event promises viable insight into how to build your fintech strategy, hit the ‘sweet spot’ of collaboration and to take this strategy out of the lab and into your business.
8.00am – 8.30am: Arrival and breakfast canapes
8.30am – 8.45am: Welcome Remarks
8.45am – 9.25am: Panel Discussion: ‘Finding the sweet spot: Out of the lab and into the business’
9.25am – 11am: Roundtable discussions:
- Loan Origination & Digital Lending
- Digital Advisory
11.00am – 11.15am: Closing address, remarks & conclusions
11.15am onwards: Networking over Tea/Coffee