European Utility Week 2019
Atos will be at European Utility Week from 12-14 November 2019. We are showcasing compelling digital transformation solutions for forward-thinking utilities throughout this leading industry event.
The new energy world is agile, decentralized and fully integrates massively distributed renewables. Digital transformation becomes key to success. How do today’s utilities gain that digital edge?
As a silver sponsor of EUW 2019, we are keenly focused on sharing our real-world experience of digital innovation across the entire utility value chain – on delivering the digital edge.
On stand J85 our digital utility experts will offer insight and hands-on contact with hot topics including:
- New edge computing models – essential to agile distributed utility networks.
- Digital twins – delivering realtime insight for optimized utility performance and maintenance.
- Intelligent grid operations through AI enhancement and practical IoT implementation.
- Cyber-security operations – protecting both resource and customer confidentiality.
- Data-driven retail solutions for smart energy services and superior customer experience
- Mobile field worker services using Augmented and Virtual Reality and remote expert support.
We will share details nearer to the event – giving you the chance to reserve time with Atos digital utility specialists.
But for now – just save the date: EUW 2019, November 12-14.