Atos Technology Days
Security at the Heart
4-6 July, Brussels
The second edition of Atos Technology Days will take place from July 4-6 at the BOZAR Center for Fine Arts in Brussels.
Atos is proud to invite its clients to come and discuss the challenges of Data Security together with its security experts.
On July 4, a press conference led by Thierry Breton, Atos’ Chairman and Chief Executive Officer will kick-off the event, followed by a Round Table session with participants of the European Ecosystem, peer executives in leading companies and technology leaders on the theme of the “Secured Data Journey’.
Guest speakers include:
- Jason Hart – CTO Gemalto
- Paddy Francis - CTO Airbus Defence and Space Cybersecurity
- Dr. Christophe Galfard - Physicist, speaker & commentator
- Thierry Baud – Ingénieur général de l’armement, Program Executive Officer for C4ISR and Space, DGA
- Pierre Leca – Head of Information and Simulation Sciences Department at the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission, CEA
- Norbert Luetke-Entrup – Head of Corporate Technology and Innovation Management, Siemens
Through a demo tour and business conferences, clients will explore the new generation of high performance technologies that will secure their data journey. They will find out how to outsmart today’s information data analytics and data security limitations and how to protect their business from any intrusion.
The demos and conferences will run from July 4-6.
Same time each day: July 5-6
09:45 – 10:45 GDPR Journey to compliance
11:15 – 12:15 IoT Security for manufacturing
13:45 – 14:45 Safeguarding citizen-centric public services
13:45 – 14:45 Security & Fraud Prevention
15:15 – 16:15 Prescriptive Security Operations Centers: Leveraging big data capabilities to build next generation SOCs
Rue Ravenstein 23