Atos Cyber Day – Winning the Cyber Race
Tuesday, October 5th, 2021 – 2:00 to 4:30 PM CEST
When cyberattacks can stop a plane from flying, water from being distributed or hospitals from functioning, digital security becomes critical for everyone. Although many governments and members of the private sector have taken actions, the progress has been too slow to effectively address the new threat landscape.
With cybersecurity worries growing, digital sovereignty concerns and the resilience of critical activities at stake, the future of digital security may look bleak.
However, identifying the problem is half the battle.
At Atos, we believe that sharing knowledge, lessons and practical ways offer the solution to significantly raise the bar in cybersecurity .
This is your opportunity to join Atos CEO Elie Girard and other top experts for a conversation that will enable all stakeholders to make the next leap and defeat the leading cyber threats.
Tuesday 5th October
2.00 – 2.15 pm CEST One to one interview of Elie Girard
2.15 – 2.50 pm CEST Fireside chat: “Building cyber resilience of critical sectors: which way forward?”
- Pierre Barnabé, Head of Manufacturing and Head of Big Data & Cybersecurity, Atos
- Nick Bell, National Policing Director, Cyber Resilience Centres
- Representative of the International Olympic Committee
- Robert Lee, CEO, Dragos
2.50 – 3.30 pm CEST Charter of Trust panel: “Supply chain attacks: can we secure ecosystems?”
- Paul Bayle, Head Of Security and Group Chief Security Officer, Atos
- Sudhir Kumar Raj Ethiraj, Global Head of Cybersecurity Office, Tuv Süd
- Natalia Oropeza, Chief Cybersecurity Officer, Siemens
3.30 – 4.00 pm CEST Threat landscape panel: “Which top 5 priorities for your cybersecurity strategy?”
- Phil Aitchison, Head of Digital Security Northern Europe, Atos
- Jean-Marie Desmartis, Head of Security, Governance and Assurance, Airbus
- Gary Harbison, Global CISO, Bayer
4.00 – 4.30 pm CEST Innovation panel: “Hype vs innovation: what does the future hold?”
- Yair Attar, CTO & co-founder, OTORIO
- Ludovic Mé, Deputy Scientific Director, INRIA
- Eveline Vreede, TU Delft University
- Zeina Zakhour, Chief Technical Officer Digital Security, Atos