HQ: Munich, Germany
Company size: 53 employees
“The option to work from home for younger employees is expected. In recent years, this has developed from being an exception to becoming a key factor when choosing an employer. And we want to support this with a sophisticated collaboration solution.”
Catharina van Delden,
innosabi needs a communications system that is as agile, open, and collaborative as they are. Circuit with OpenScape Cloud telephony is the perfect solution to success
innosabi delivers software that enables agile innovation and support its global customers’ digitalization strategies. But innosabi is not just a technology provider; part of what makes innosabi unique is the company’s mission to act as pioneers and thought leaders by living and practicing the principles they endorse – to make innovation and development processes digital, agile, open, and collaborative. To achieve that, innosabi needs a communications system that is as agile, open, and collaborative as they are.
- To improve communication and collaboration between employees and customers.
- To support innosabi’s mission to drive digital transformation of its global customers, including Allianz, Daimler, Bayer, Postbank, Siemens, etc.
- Enable flexible working to attract and retain top talent.
- 53 Circuit seats with OpenScape Cloud telephony for the entire company.
- Integration of cloud-based telephone system with Circuit via Advanced Telephony Connector (ATC) and replacement of previous solution with SIP trunk and open-source-based telephone system on-site and operated in-house.
- Two Circuit Meeting Rooms (CMR) for room-based collaboration with video.
- Circuit streamlines all communication channels and content into one platform, preventing information and content silos and making collaboration more efficient.
- Employees can take advantage of flexible working while still staying productive, thanks to the cloud platform and strong mobile capabilities.
- Integration of business processes due to Circuit’s open platform architecture.
Extend the persistent, collaborative power of Circuit with the integrated video and audio conference room solution, Circuit Meeting Room – it’s the collaboration-space enabler of the digital workplace.
Invent and create. Share ideas and discuss next steps. Canvas opinion. Ask colleagues to drop in. Call a customer. Schedule a follow-up. Make decisions. Share minutes. Collaborate in the cloud.
Senior Digital Transformation Pioneer
Head of Atos Digital Workplace
VP Circuit and CEO blueKiwi