Industry : Life Science
Region : Czech Republic
HQ : Prague
Company size : 4500 collaborators
“There are many options for designing the SAP S/4HANA environment in Azure, so we needed experts who have expertise in both Azure and SAP. Atos’s expertise has proven key to implementing SAP S/4HANA in Azure and has provided innovative ideas and clear guidance in designing the right solution for us.”
CIO at Zentiva Group a.s.
With a presence in 25 countries worldwide, Zentiva is a fast-growing global pharmaceutical company. To make its high-quality, low-cost medicines accessible to even more people, Zentiva needed a platform that could keep up with the company’s continuous growth.
By working with Atos on a large-scale project to deploy SAP on Azure, Zentiva now employs a scalable and cost-effective enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform with unmatched agility and resilience. Atos has solidified its position as a leader in Microsoft Azure Cloud solutions with this deployment of SAP S/4HANA on Azure.
- To build a reliable, highly available and scalable SAP solution
- Containing costs with a “pay-as-you-go” model.
- To get the most advanced application and infrastructure solutions to support the company’s growth and keep up with the latest technological progress.
- To implement the project in 12 months, despite the global pandemic limitations.
- A significant part of the implementation was executed remotely.
- To implement a fully validated, GxP compliant solution.
- Cutting-edge technology from both SAP and Microsoft.
- Atos designed, built and implemented the complete Microsoft Azure infrastructure and SAP S/4HANA application landscape
- The whole solution is consistently supported both on infrastructure and SAP application levels.
- Atos developed a learning and training program to enable Zentiva employees to use the newest technology and features of SAP and Azure.
There are many design options when building an SAP S/4HANA environment in Azure. Atos experts provided innovative ideas and clear guidance on designing the most appropriate solution to meet Zentiva’s specific needs.
Thanks to their experience from collaboration on other projects and reliable knowledge of ongoing processes at Zentiva, the final solution is cost-effective and secure.