Are you ready for the future of work?
Posted on: July 10, 2015 by Marianne Hewlett
Our infographic ( Slideshare) below paints a picture of our view on what the future of work will look like.
- Hartford Business - http://www.hartfordbusiness.com/article/20140818/PRINTEDITION/140819969/millennials-to-take-over-by-2025
- Ryan Jenkins - http://ryan-jenkins.com/2014/10/27/27-stunning-millennial-stats-about-our-future-employees-leaders-consumers-and-parents/
- SAP - http://www.digitalistmag.com/human-resources/future-of-work-will-look-like-02784353?source=email-us-bib-newsletter
- Computer Weekly - http://www.computerweekly.com/news/4500247267/Millennials-want-new-tech-but-employers-arent-buying
- Ofcom - http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binaries/research/cmr/cmr14/2014_UK_CMR.pdf
- The Telegraph - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/mobile-phones/11646593/7-in-10-of-worlds-population-using-smartphones-by-2020.html
- Robert Half - http://news.roberthalf.co.uk/news/management-and-leadership/flexible-working-the-7-benefits-your-business-is-missing-out-on/801788257
- PSFK - http://www.psfk.com/2014/03/internet-of-things-infographic.html
- Forbes - http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobmorgan/2014/10/30/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-internet-of-things/
- Guardian - http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jan/30/fashion-data-tool-editd-helps-asos-push-revenues-up-37
- Wired - http://www.wired.com/2015/04/rise-machines-future-lots-robots-jobs-humans/
- American Express - https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/openforum/articles/future-ceo-5-key-traits-business-leaders-tomorrow-need-now/
About Marianne Hewlett
Senior Vice President and member of the Scientific Community
Marianne Hewlett is a Senior Vice President at Atos and a seasoned marketeer and communications expert. Passionate about connecting people, technology and business, she is a member of the Atos Scientific Community where she explores the Future of Work and the impact of technology on individuals, organizations and society. She is a strong ambassador for diversity and inclusivity – and particularly encourages female talent to pursue a career in IT – as she believes a diverse and happy workforce is a key driver for business success. As an ambassador for the company’s global transformation program Wellbeing@work, she explores new technologies and ways of working that address the needs of current and future generations of employees. A storyteller at heart, she writes about the human side of business and technology and posts include insights into the future of work, the science of happiness, and how wellbeing and diversity can drive success.
Follow or contact Marianne