“Atos Origin showcases latest innovations in Multi-channel CRM at SECA 2008 Trade Fair”
Paris, 31 March 2008
SeCA trade fair, from 1 to 3 April 2008 Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles – Hall 4 – Stand E40/F39
Atos Worldline, an Atos Origin Company, will take part in the 12th edition of SECA, the main European event dedicated to customer relationship, to be held in Paris – Porte de Versailles, from 1 to 3 April 2008. Atos Worldline will showcase its latest innovations and solutions such as virtual contact centre, voice recognition, chatterbot, Webphone… Poweo, a client of Atos Worldline will share its experience on Customer Relations issues.
Operator and integrator of multi-channel customer relationship technologies, Atos Worldline, will be presenting its new concepts of multi-channel interaction at its Booth E40/F39:
- The Webphone: illustration of web/voice convergence and complementarity in a contact centre
- The “new generation web mobile”: Presentation of a wholly tactile and intuitive mobile website, tailored for new mobiles such as the iphone; illustration of the different interactions possible thanks to SMS +, MMS, mobile e-mails, 2D and NFC bar code.
Atos Worldline will also present its different solutions:
- Worldline Contact provides a solution for improving multi-channel call handling. Its solution uses open and standard interfaces, allowing for easy interfacing with information systems and hence improving the rating of calls.
- Worldline Voice reduces the number of calls to the contact centre and improves their rating. The XML/SIP Voice platform is interfaced with contact distribution tools and voice recognition solutions.
- Worldline Reply improves the processing efficiency of written contacts via a chatterbot. Worldline Reply is an innovative solution that can extend to other channels such as instant messaging, SMS, fax and e-mail.
At the opening conference, Poweo, one of Atos Worldline's clients, will give a presentation of today's & tomorrow's issues in Customer Relationships. Jean-Denis Mariani, Director of B2B and B2C Customer Relations, will present Poweo's vision as regards CRM and customer satisfaction, processing of complaints and customer relationship management.
About Atos Origin
Atos Origin is an international information technology services company. Its business is turning client vision into results through the application of consulting, systems integration and managed operations. The company's annual revenues are EUR 5,8 billion and it employs over 50,000 people in 40 countries. Atos Origin is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and has a client base of international blue-chip companies across all sectors. Atos Origin is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market and trades as Atos Origin, Atos Worldline and Atos Consulting.
Atos Worldline, an Atos Origin company
Atos Worldline is a major European IT player in the processing of high-volume electronic transactions. It specialises in end-to-end payment services including issuing, acquiring and developing payment technology solutions; card processing; CRM & eServices (internet, voice and mobile services). With the focus on technological innovation, Atos Worldline implements its solutions in processing or integration mode. Atos Worldline generates annual revenues of EUR 654 million and employs over 4,000 people.
Tel: +33 1 55 91 24 74