“Atos Origin showcases its latest innovations at Cartes 2007 Exhibition in Paris”
Paris, 8 November 2007
Atos Worldline, an Atos Origin Company, will participate at this year's international Cartes 2007 event, the World N°1 Exhibition for smart cards and identification, which will take place from 13 to 15 November 2007, at the Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center. Atos Worldline will showcase the latest innovations of its European solutions in new card applications, Internet Payment, terminal and security solutions, Contactless and payment platform.
From issuing to acquiring and payment terminals, through CRM & e-Services
Atos Worldline, a major European player in the processing of high volume electronic transactions, will showcase on Booth 4H023 the latest innovations of its solutions in Payment Acquiring, Payment Issuing, CRM & eServices.
A specific focus will be made on new card applications, POS & SIPS Internet payment solutions, contactless and mobile payment solutions as well as Loyalty solutions.
At the booth, visitors will also discover the Group's latest payment terminals innovations : new contactless options and flexible retail solutions for XENTA, integrated security and ease of use with XENTEO, and new mobile accessories for XENTISSIMO.
Atos Worldline experts will host and participate at a number of conferences during the whole congress' event. Themes covered include:
- Contactless, NFC, RFID… why such interest? What are the benefits of this technology for payment, what are the payment kinematics, where do we stand today? – on 13 November 2007 at 9.30am (C.4) by Laurent SIMONNET, R&D Project Manager, Atos Worldline
- Mobile payments: a vision on the latest initiatives, illustrated by recent Belgian applications – on 14 November 2007 at 5.00pm (C.7) by Bernard VAN DER LANDE, Head of e- & m-commerce, Atos Worldline
- E-Commerce: segmentation of international payment means and risk management - on 14 November 2007 at 4.30pm (C12) by Xavier LEBRETON, Manager Development of international online Payment Offer, Atos Worldline
- Who will benefit from SEPA? – on 15 November 2007 at 11.00am (C15) by Vincent ROLAND, Executive Vice-President Atos Worldline
- Which cards and which management tools can one use today to conquer new customers beyond the traditional card target? – on 15 November 2007 at 9.30am (C16) by Emmanuel CAZALS, Marketing Manager Banking Finance Insurance, Atos Worldline
- Transactions over secure IP terminals: a large-scale migration unlocks the potential of Internet and GPRS in Belgium - on 15 November 2007 at 11.45am (C18) by Bruno BIEMANS, Head of Segment Marketing, Atos Worldline
Atos Worldline has been nominated and is among the finalists of the Sesames Award 2007 for its innovative project SIPS IP TV. The presentation of the nominees and the winners will be organized on Monday 12 November 2007 at the Pavillon Gabriel in Paris.
About Atos Origin
Atos Origin is an international information technology services company. Its business is turning client vision into results through the application of consulting, systems integration and managed operations. The company's annual revenues are EUR 5,4 billion and it employs over 50,000 people in 40 countries. Atos Origin is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and has a client base of international blue-chip companies across all sectors. Atos Origin is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market and trades as Atos Origin, Atos Euronext Market Solutions, Atos Worldline and Atos Consulting. For more information, please visit the company's web site at http://www.atosorigin.com/
Atos Worldline, an Atos Origin company
Atos Worldline is a major European player in the processing of high-volume electronic transactions. It specialises in end-to-end payment services, including issuing, acquiring and developing payment technology solutions; card processing, CRM and eServices (internet, voice and mobile services). With the focus on technological innovation, Atos Worldline implements its solutions in processing or integration mode.
The acquisition and integration of Banksys and Bank Card Company in December 2006 into
Atos Worldline has created a European leader in Payment Services, with combined pro forma 2006 revenues of EUR 630 million and 4,000 employees.
For any further information or interviews at the booth, please contact:
Emilie Moreau - Tel: +33 1 55 91 24 74 - email@example.com