“Atos Origin supports France’s Caisse Nationale d’Assurance Vieillesse des Travailleurs Salariés to optimize its call service”
Paris, March 19th, 2007
Atos Worldline, an Atos Origin Company, has been selected by the Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse des Travailleurs Salariés (CNAV TS) to implement and manage its call services and thus improve the quality of its services to insured people and companies. The solution implemented by Atos Worldline is based on the introduction of virtual technologies for regional call services, and interactive voice services supported by a Voice XML platform with a mid-sourcing approach.
The CNAV TS is the organization in charge of managing the Pensions arm of France's social security system (basic pension for employees in the trade, industry and service sectors). At the national level, the organization manages a network of 16 regional social security offices in France (CRAMs, regional health insurance mutual funds) and offices in the French overseas departments that manage retirement risk in their respective regions. In total, the Pensions arm represents over 16.5 million contributors and 11 million pensioners, and is supported by a network of 1,600 centres across France.
The service deployed meets the objectives defined by CNAV TS:
- To handle over 7 million calls per year;
- To provide insured people and companies with personalized information to reduce the number of agency visits and to optimize preparations for meetings;
- To improve global management of service at the regional and national levels;
- To pool regional technical and human resources;
- To respect the autonomy and specific organization of each regional office.
Atos Worldline solution combines Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and the intelligent distribution of calls to CRAM agents. This solution is supported by Atos Worldline Voice XML voice platform, a key standard on the market, as well as its Worldline ACD solution, the Automatic Call Distributor application.
“We selected Atos Worldline for their in-depth understanding of our needs and our organizational processes, and for Atos Origin's proven expertise in managing large-scale IT projects in the public sector,” said Jean-François Causse, Organizational Director at CNAV TS. “This unique solution hosted by Atos Worldline is tailored to all our Regional Offices and can integrate the specific features of each agency; and thus completely answered our needs.”
The original ‘mid-sourcing' approach in operational mode offered by Atos Worldline is perfectly in line with the CNAV TS' aim to pool its web development resources: its teams will develop their own voice services supported by Atos Worldline's infrastructure to operate the service. Following training, the teams will be 100% autonomous in designing and developing voice applications.
The Atos Worldline solution includes:
- Call collection on special numbers for each regional office and the national short-dial number 3960;
- The development of voice services on a Voice XML platform by the CNAV and operated by Atos Worldline (mid-sourcing);
- Call distribution on a virtual or centralized platform adapted to the organizational structure of offices (regional head office and departmental agencies);
- The provision of remotely-accessible management tools for each user profile (CTI agents, supervision/hypervision, reporting);
- Integration with the CNAV's Customer Relations Management (CRM) application;
- Change support for agents in conjunction with Atos Consulting, the consultancy arm of the Atos Origin Group.
About Atos Origin
Atos Origin is an international information technology services company. Its business is turning client vision into results through the application of consulting, systems integration and managed operations. The company's annual revenues are more than EUR 5.4 billion and it employs 50,000 people in 40 countries. Atos Origin is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and has a client base of international blue-chip companies across all sectors. Atos Origin is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market and trades as Atos Origin, Atos Euronext Market Solutions, Atos Worldline and Atos Consulting.
Atos Worldline, an Atos Origin company - Atos Worldline is a major European player in the processing of large-volume electronic exchanges, specialising in electronic payment services, CRM and e-services (internet, voice and mobile services). With the focus on technological innovation, Atos Worldline implements its solutions in processing or integration mode. On December 7th 2006, Atos Origin announced the acquisition of Banksys and Bank Card Company (BCC), creating a European leader in Payment services, with combined pro forma 2006 revenues of EUR 630 million and 4,000 employees.
For further information, please contact:
Tel : +33 (0)1 55 91 24 74