“Atos Origin presents the improvement factors for e-commerce site conversion rates”
Paris, 13 September 2005
2nd e-commerce Convention From September 13 to 15, 2005 in Paris - Cœur Défense Atos Worldline, an Atos Origin Company, participates in the 2nd eCommerce Convention to be held in Paris at Cœur Défense from September 13 to 15, 2005. The group will present its know-how and eBusiness solutions and will give a joint speech with its clients Fnac.com, France Loisirs and Météo-France at the conference: “Converting an On-line Purchaser into a Customer: what solutions are available for improving the conversion rate?”
Based on its position as leader in electronic payment services and its numerous e-commerce references, Atos Worldline will provide specific insight on the following issues at the 2nd e-commerce Convention in France:
- Best Practices in the market to help improve site performance, in particular regarding conversion rates.
Three large clients of Atos Worldline will explain their specific approach in this field at the conference on September 15, 2005 at 9.45 am, with a joint speech by Marc Peigné, Internet Product Manager at Atos Worldline, on the topic: “Converting an On-line Purchaser into a Customer: what solutions are available for improving the conversion rate?”
- Speech by Fnac.com - leader in distributing cultural and leisure goods.
- Speech by France Loisirs – leader in France for distance sales of books and music with a club of about 4 million members.
- Speech by Météo-France – www.meteo.fr is the 2nd general information website in France.
- Its solution Worldline e-Commerce, multi-channel platform devoted to the on-line sale of goods, contents and services. Through regulated engine tools, contents management, sales animation, tracking, tree navigation, Worldline e-Commerce optimizes the ‘time-to-market'. This solution is based on an Open Source infrastructure type and meets the needs of sites with the most critical heavy traffic. The originality of the economic model – based on sector implementation units such as the orders served – shows the high quality of our commitment.
About Atos Origin
Atos Origin is one of the main international players in information technology services. Its business is turning its clients' strategic vision into results through the application of consulting, systems integration and managed operations. The company's annual revenues are more than 5 billion euros and it employs over 46,000 people in 40 countries throughout the world. Atos Origin is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and has a client base of international blue-chip companies across all sectors. Atos Origin is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market and trades as Atos Origin, AtosEuronext, Atos Worldline and Atos Consulting.
Atos Worldline, a subsidiary of the Atos Origin Group - Atos Worldline is a major European player in the processing of large-volume electronic exchanges, specializing in electronic payment services, CRM and e-services (internet, voice and mobile services). With the focus on technological innovation, Atos Worldline implements its solutions in processing or integration mode. Atos Worldline has 2500 employees in Europe and its annual turnover is €400 million.
Tel: 00 33 1 55 91 24 74