“Atos Origin at CeBIT 2005”
Frankfurt/Main, 7 March 2005
Atos Worldline, an Atos Origin Company, will be participating in CeBIT'05, which takes place in Hanover from March 10th to 16th. The group will showcase its innovative solutions covering the entire electronic payment transaction process, its dedicated solutions around the Health Card, and also other products and solutions for the Banking and Finance market.
Hall 9, Booth E40
As partner of SUN Microsystems, Atos Worldline will showcase, in addition to its ePayment transaction solutions (Worldline Pay and Poseidon), its specialised solutions around the Health Card “Gesundheitskarte”, including:
- Cards and applications management solutions for both the electronic Health Card and the identity card for health related professions
- Electronic Health Card insurant updating service
- Online insurant status and contribution payment check
- Solutions for national and international electronic payment transactions
Dedicated Banking and Finance Solutions in Hall 17, Booth A01.35
At this year's CeBIT, it will be the first time that all banking themes are consolidated in Hall 17. Intelligent solutions and innovative IT systems for complex markets will be presented at the know-how center “Banking & Finance”. Atos Worldline will showcase its innovative and comprehensive solutions and products in the business area Systems Integration at a partner's Booth within the “Banking & Finance” area, including:
- Solutions for POS Network Operators (Point of Sale), covering both a high level web-based management of master data for Poseidon users, the basis for innovative value added services for the merchants and a test and application monitoring tool, to reduce the implementation time for new system components and to deliver standardised reports regarding system availability for Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Solutions for Acquirer and Issuer, including complete coverage of front and back office payment solutions, real-time fraud detection and prevention solution and the EMV Full Option solution for issuer
- Solutions for Banks, concerning web-enabled home banking services including portal solutions for group-wide information and service platforms and also Multi-Channel Banking solutions for corporate and private customers based on security mechanisms HBCI (Home Banking Computing Interface) and FinTS (Financial Transaction security)
- Solutions for Merchants, covering the efficient design of electronic payment transactions and card-based customer loyalty with payment functionality
“Banking and Finance” Area
“The Card as a Sales Tool” and “Acquiring New Customers with the Signature Card” are the guiding themes of the “Banking and Finance” area. Atos Worldline experts demonstrate the Group's capabilities in the following themes:
- On March 10th, 15.40-16.00, Forum B - Dr. Beate Schmitz (Business Consultant): “Europe is Shuffling the Cards – influences on the German debit payments market”.
- On March 14th, 15.00-15.30, Forum C - Stefan Oetzel (Business Development): “Online Commerce – trust is crucial”.
About Atos Origin
Atos Origin is an international information technology (IT) services company. Its business is turning client vision into results through the application of consulting, systems integration and managed operations. The company's annual revenues are more than EUR 5 billion and it employs 45,000 people in 50 countries. Atos Origin is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and its clients include ABN AMRO, Akzo Nobel, Alstom, BNP Paribas, Ericsson, EDF, Euronext, Fiat, France Telecom, ING, KPN, Philips, Renault, Royal Bank of Scotland, Saudi Aramco, Schlumberger, Shell, Standard Chartered Bank,Telecom Italia, UK Department for Work and Pensions, Unilever, Vivendi Universal and Vodafone.
Atos Origin is quoted on the Paris Euronext Premier Marché and trades as Atos Origin, AtosEuronext, Atos Worldline, Atos Consulting.
Atos Worldline is an Atos Origin company : a leading European provider in IT-related Business Process Outsourcing, dedicated to services and solutions covering the whole process of payment and information flows. With 2,500 staff in France, Germany, Austria and the United Kingdom, Atos Worldline generated an annual revenue of around €400 millions in 2003, through 3 core activities : Payment and Card Processing services - CRM services - and Multi Channel Contact (Internet and Voice services).
For any further questions or interview requests during the forum, please contact :
Tel : +49 (0)69 66 57-14 01
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +33 (0)1 55 91 24 74
Email : email@example.com