“Atos Origin Migrates Beneficiary Data for AG2R-ISICA Fund”
Paris, May 24th 2005
Retirement – Data Migration AG2R-ISICA, France's leading multi-sector pension and employee benefit fund for active and retired employees is participating in the harmonization of the French retirement system recommended by ARRCO and AGIRC, its two member organizations that manage France's mandatory supplementary pension funds for, respectively, non-managers and managers. As part of this process, the fund has selected Atos Origin to migrate the data on its two million beneficiaries to a single software solution offered to all its retirement funds by GICR , a consortium that develops software for AARCO and AGIRC.
The shared solution developed by GICR covers, for manager and non-manager supplementary pension funds, the following functions:
- Calculation of benefit entitlement.
- Management of beneficiary accounts.
- Pension payments.
The reasons for choosing Atos Origin
Atos Origin's added value comes from the in-depth knowledge of the retirement market it has gained since 1990 and its experience in similar migration projects. “We selected Atos Origin primarily for its industrial approach to pension fund IT, as well as for its ability to meet its commitments. Another important reason was that we had already worked together on several successful projects. Not long ago, Atos Origin supported us on the euro project, helped implement our solution for the administrative management of web-based time savings accounts, and has been maintaining our pension-related applications on its Orléans platform for the past two years,” explains Christian Chabanon, director of major projects at AG2R-ISICA.
The migration solution
The technology deployed for the project was built around the Sunposis data integration platform for the migration chains and a certain number of user-friendly decision-support applications for the project owner. These dedicated applications help to optimize the process of qualifying the migrated data in the following areas:
- Audit of source data.
- Comparison of source/target data assignments.
- Comparison of source/target tax returns.
- Comparison of source/target credit and debit balances.
Data is being migrated in two phases:
- Starting on January 1, 2005 for data from the ISICA fund (ARRCO - non-managers) and the UGRC fund (AGIRC – managers).
- Starting on January 1, 2006 for data from the UGRR, IRCOM, CGRR and IGRC funds (ARRCO – non-manager).
AG2R is France's leading multi-sector pension and employee benefit fund for active and retired employees.
- France's leading supplementary insurer (Source: ranking in Argus de l'Assurance of September 3, 2004).
- France's leading company pension plans manager through Arial Assurance, owned 50-50 with La Mondiale (Source: ranking in Argus de l'Assurance of October 15, 2004).
- €6.2 billion in revenue in 2004.
- More than €10 billion in underwriting reserves and provisions.
- 7 million people covered or insured.
700,000 company contracts in the for-profit sector (supplementary insurance, health insurance, savings plans).
- 300,000 companies affiliated in retirement programs.
- More than 3,600 employees in France in 250 offices in nearly 100 cities.
For more information on AG2R, visit the company's website at www.ag2r.com
About Atos Origin
Atos Origin is an international information technology services company. Its business is turning client vision into results through the application of consulting, systems integration and managed operations. The company's annual revenues are more than EUR 5 billion and it employs over 46,000 people in 40 countries. Atos Origin is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and has a client base of international blue-chip companies across all sectors . Atos Origin is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market and trades as Atos Origin, AtosEuronext, Atos Worldline and Atos Consulting.
Contact for Press:
Anne de Beaumont
Tel +33 (0)1 55 91 24 15