“ANPE asks Atos Origin to migrate all its job seeker documents to Sefas Innovation’s Open Print Designer software suite”
Paris, April 1st 2005
French National Employment Agency ANPE has opted for the Atos Origin and Sefas Innovation solution to carry out its plan for a single control, centralized printing system. Improved visual quality of documents and productivity were the determining factors in choosing the Sefas solution.
ANPE, Atos Origin and Sefas teams have set up an automated document production system enabling the acquisition and recomposition of multi-format and multi-protocol data. ANPE defined the required feature set, managed production start-up and now runs the system. Atos Origin developed, integrated, delivered and tracked the project. Sefas contributed its expertise in system features and trained agency users.
According to Michel Lesueur, ANPE Director of Information Systems, “Open Print Designer has enabled us to significantly improve the ergonomics and readability of our documents while allowing our agents to enhance documents with paragraphs, tables and charts and font styles.”
Thierry Lapresle, Atos Origin Public Sector Market Director, commented that “Today, centralized maintenance of the database makes roll-out simple, fast and transparent for 850 agencies and 22,000 end users. Open Print Designer automates document page layout in compliance with ANPE's graphic standards.”
“A new era is beginning for management documents, which are real performance drivers,” said Jean-Philippe Sarraut, Chairman and CEO of Sefas Innovation. “At Sefas Innovation, we're proud to offer companies the most complete, powerful, and cost-effective webtop publishing software on the market today,”.
About ANPE – The National Employment Agency
- More than 850 local agencies and specialized units with 1,000 professional teams specialized by industry
- Across-the-board employment expertise: recruitment, guidance, training, job placement and job development
- More than three million job offers posted by companies
- www.anpe.fr is France's number one employment site with 61 million visitors in 2003, 115,000 job offers updated daily and 180,000 online job seeker profiles
- A commitment to delivering the quality services users need most by implementing a service certification process for all its local agencies, culminating in AFAQ quality certification
- An ISO 9001 certified Information Systems Department
About Atos Origin
Atos Origin is an international information technology services company. Its business is turning client vision into results through the application of consulting, systems integration and managed operations. The company's annual revenues are more than EUR 5 billion and it employs over 46,000 people in 40 countries. Atos Origin is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and has a client base of international blue-chip companies across all sectors . Atos Origin is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market and trades as Atos Origin, AtosEuronext, Atos Worldline and Atos Consulting.
Anne de Beaumont
Tel. +33 (0)1 55 91 24 15