“Atos Origin optimizes customer relationship!”
Paris, May 24, 2004
SeCA Forum from May 25 to 27, 2004
Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles Hall 4 - Booth E16
Atos Origin, operator and integrator of multi-channel customer relationship technologies, will be present at the SeCA Forum – European Forum dedicated to contact centers and customer relationship. Atos Origin will take this opportunity to showcase its ‘Multimedia Customer Contact' solution, which enables enterprises to develop, rationalize and leverage their incoming and outgoing multi-channel contacts.
Multimedia Customer Contact
Atos Origin helps companies face the current challenges of their remote customer relationships, enabling them to:
- handle multiple interaction channels (phone, email, SMS,…),
- optimize costs,
- improve service quality,
- capitalize on customer equity.
Atos Origin offers modular and customized solutions, which build on companies' existing call centers, agencies, sites, information systems, and other infrastructures. They can be integrated into companies' system or delivered under Business Process Outsourcing contracts.
These solutions cover:
- Supply of special rate numbers (shared cost/shared revenue numbers, as well as 4 digit numbers). Atos Origin can offer cost models in which the caller pays for all or part of the service.
- Automation of incoming contacts (« Self Services »), helps companies automate customer services upstream from their call centers : Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (information or transaction) ; speech recognition and synthesis, VoiceXML.
- Smart Contact Routing to several sites or to existing call centers (« virtual call centers ») enables to rationalize costs and optimize service quality : Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)
- Internet contacts management tools are designed to manage efficiently new fast-growing channels : email, chat, co-browsing, web call back, …
- Contact Management and Mining
Atos Origin provides service agents with tools enabling them to optimize online customer relationship in order to improve productivity and service quality (Computer telephony integration (CTI), CRM tools, …)
- Automation of outgoing contacts
Using companies' customers or prospects database, Atos Origin offers solutions to manage and automate outgoing contacts via voice server, SMS/MMS, Fax, email, through targeted marketing campaigns, alerts, or push information on subscription.
At this occasion, Atos Origin will also present a demo of Voice over IP benefits for call centers.
About Atos Origin
Atos Origin is an international information technology (IT) services company. Its business is turning client vision into results through the application of consulting, systems integration and managed operations. The company's annual revenues are more than EUR 5 billion and it employs 47,000 people in 50 countries. Atos Origin is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and its clients include ABN AMRO, Akzo Nobel, Alstom, BNP Paribas, BP, Ericsson, EDF, Euronext, Fiat, France Telecom, ICI, ING, KPN, Lucent, Philips, Renault, Royal Bank of Scotland, Saudi Aramco, Schlumberger, Shell, Telecom Italia, UBS, UK Department of Works and Pensions, Unilever, Vivendi Universal and Vodafone.
Atos Origin is quoted on the Paris Euronext Premier Marché and trades as Atos Origin, AtosEuronext, Atos Odyssée , Atos KPMG Consulting and Atos Worldline.
Atos Worldline is an Atos Origin company: a leading European provider in IT-related Business Process Outsourcing, dedicated to services and solutions covering the whole process of payment and information flows. With 2,500 staff in France, Germany, Austria and the United Kingdom, Atos Worldline generated an annual revenue of around €400 millions in 2003, through 3 core activities : Payment and Card Processing services - CRM services - and Multi Channel Contact (Internet and Voice services).
For further information or interviews request on the Forum, please contact:
Tel : +33 (0)1 55 91 24 74
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org