“Atos Taps Young E-Business Talent”
PARIS, FRANCE - June 8, 2000
Atos, a leading European IT services provider, announced today that it intends to hire 250 young IT specialists this month. The new recruits will be trained in e-business activities and technologies so that they can begin working on exciting new projects in September.
Atos offers clients an integrated, end-to-end approach to e-business, with solutions in the following critical processes:
- Electronic commerce, with a full array of website design, build and run services. Atos already serves more than 200 dot.com companies and secures nearly one-third of all online payments in Europe.
- Customer relationship management, in particular through the creation of multimedia contact centers.
- Supply chain management, with the implementation and management of each link in the chain, as well as of web-based marketplaces for internal and commercial transactions.
Interested candidates can visit Atos at www.atos-group.com to find out more about the exceptional e-business related recruitment campaign. The site includes such features as:
- Interviews with Atos e-business participants, such as the Vice-President in charge of e-business, a manager and a number of engineers, who describe their jobs and their current projects.
- A series of recruitment ads, that candidates can also view on such sites as Stepstone, Le Journal du net, Emploi Center and 01 net, the portal for French computer magazine 01 informatique.
- An online chat with Atos managers on AOL, scheduled for June 19, from 9:00 to 10:00 pm.
The recruitment campaign is being supported by a summer training program to give the new hires additional expertise in e-business technologies and capabilities, so that they can be fully operational by September.
Atos' vast business base, its extensive coverage of geographic markets, and its working environment in small and mid-sized units offer a variety of opportunities to demonstrate skills and commitment and to develop a fulfilling career with a leading European company.
Atos, a leading European information technology services provider, is dedicated to helping companies grow and develop faster through a better use of technology. With fiscal 1999 sales of EUR 1 083 million, of which 33% was derived outside France, and a staff of 11 000 employees working in 11 European countries, Atos is focussed on providing companies strong expertise in electronic commerce, customer relationship management and supply chain management.
Marie-Tatiana Collombert - 33(1) 49 00 96 33 -