Mobility for your Digital Workplace
Your digital solution on the go
Listen to our 19-minute webcast that explains how automating the device lifecycle management process can save you money, time and remove you from the device management business.
Atos Workplace Mobility
Our solution automates the device lifecycle process so you can consistently and securely serve the mobile workforce, whenever and wherever they work.
Explore the benefits, watch the videos:
Reduce Cost & Complexity
Recharge your Workforce
Provide employees with device and service options that comply with your policies.
Standardize provisioning so that devices are monitored, secured and policy-compliant at all times.
Streamline device lifecycle management and provisioning with a per-seat, per-month subscription- based service.
Enhance productivity with device management that enables users to order and get help anytime and anywhere.
Redefine device lifecycle management
Workplace Mobility is the device provisioning and lifecycle management component of Atos Digital Workplace. It gives end users a personalized consumer experience embedded with security, data integrity and asset tracking from start to finish:
- Users order devices from a catalog.
- Devices are procured and delivered to them ready to go, with profile-specific services, security and controls preinstalled.
- Finance options include both CapEx and OpEx with low monthly per-user billing.
- Atos handles hardware repair and replacement, which is simplified through a self-service portal.
- Devices are refreshed regularly, at your predetermined intervals, with end-of-life and disposal included in the process.
It’s that simple.
ISG Provider Lens: Digital Workplace Services report
Everest Group report
Device provisioning and life(zzz)cycle management
Atos manages the entire device lifecycle process. Read the factsheet to learn more.
Information Services Group (ISG) rated Atos a Leader in Digital Workplace Services worldwide in its ISG Provider LensTM Archetype report.
Our Digital Workplace solution earned a Star Performer rating in Everest Group’s Workplace Services Market Trends and PEAK Matrix report.
How a tech company’s boring side ignited the innovative service offering at the center of the workplace of the future.