Sorry, this position has been filled.
Public Affairs Communication Intern
We’re looking for motivated and forward-thinking Public Affairs Communication Interns, who love working in a fast-paced environment to join our team and help us deliver Digital Transformation!
What you’ll be doing
You will join the Financial Services and Insurance Communications team in the UK, supporting several key activities in public affairs.
You’ll help us to:
- Communicate to key stakeholders the role of Atos in both public and private sectors through the delivery of campaigns.
- Promote the role of Atos in delivering high quality services.
- Protect high profile Government and private sector accounts should there be negative external coverage associated with them.
You will learn all about Public Affairs, so it’s a great step to develop your career in this field. You’ll work closely with leading professionals in the Public Affairs team, as well as other stakeholders across Atos, giving you the opportunity to build relationships and your network, and develop a wide range of skills.
You will have the opportunity to work at the heart of Atos business to help enhance the reputation of the organisation. You will get the change to learn how public affairs activities work in a large organisation. We will give you exposure to the workings of Westminster from a business perspective. Join a strong team that’s passionate about the quality of its work in a fast, fun and exciting environment!
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally be studying for a degree that has a UK politics element to it.
Other strengths we’re looking for include:
- Excellent literacy and writing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creative person with analytical mind and problem solving skills.
- Happy to work as part of a team with a ‘can-do’ demeanour.
- Organised with strong interpersonal skills, able to work with multiple stakeholders and build relationships.
- Passionate about delivering an excellent experience with a clear action plan to target specific audiences
We’ll provide training and support to help you learn how groundbreaking technology is used in business.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: London, GB-United Kingdom
It's time to start your journey with Atos.
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position