Sorry, this position has been filled.
Press and Public Relations Communication Intern
We’re looking for motivated and forward-thinking Public Relations and Press Interns, who love working in a fast-paced environment to join our team and help us deliver Digital Transformation!
What you’ll be doing
You will join the Financial Services and Insurance Communications team in the UK, supporting several key activities in Public Relations and Press Communication. This is a varied role where you’ll have the opportunity to work on a number of different projects.
You’ll help us to:
- Deliver the Financial Services & Insurance global Public Relations strategy and ensure operations are designed to continually contribute to improving delivery.
- Support and promote the brand, its vision and overall key messages externally with relevant information delivered through the right channels.
You will learn all about Public Relations and Press, so it’s a great step to develop your career in this field. You’ll work closely with leading professionals in the Communications team, as well as other stakeholders across Atos, giving you the opportunity to build relationships and your network, and develop a wide range of skills.
By helping to deliver external communication, you’ll aim to reach the right people and generate the right behaviours with the right message.
- Gain invaluable experience with exposure to project management and campaigns.
- Develop communication skills with the desire to find simple, innovative solutions for more complex messages.
- Help achieve excellent and consistent messaging.
- Join a strong team that’s passionate about the quality of its work in a fast, fun and exciting environment.
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally be studying for a degree in Communications, Literature, Marketing, Media or Human Sciences.
Other strengths we’re looking for include:
- Excellent literacy and writing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Creative person with analytical mind and problem solving skills.
- Happy to work as part of a team with a ‘can-do’ demeanour.
- Organised with strong interpersonal skills, able to work with multiple stakeholders and build relationships.
- Passionate about delivering an excellent experience with a clear action plan to target specific audiences.
- Foreign language skills are a bonus.
We’ll provide training and support to help you learn how ground breaking technology is used in business.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: London, GB-United Kingdom
It's time to start your journey with Atos.
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position