Sorry, this position has been filled.
Sales & Marketing
What you’ll be doing
This 12-month placement will give you invaluable exposure to high-profile clients and many different areas of Atos. Working at the leading edge and core of our business, as part of our multiple award-winning sales and marketing team, you’ll be supporting the growth of the business by helping to develop customer solutions, sales activities and marketing strategies.
You can expect new experiences, opportunities and challenges every day in many areas of our organisation, and will learn from leading sales and marketing professionals as you work with partners, agencies and customers.
You’ll have the chance to build your expertise in:
- Project and account management
- Developing marketing programmes
- Running events and campaigns
- Identifying leads, preparing bid submissions and closing deals
- Market analysis and marketing techniques
- Delivering detailed analytics
Our sales and marketing team drives a culture of fun, enthusiasm and being fully aligned to the business. And we avoid hierarchies, so you’ll be engaging directly with some of our most successful pre-sales, sales and marketing executives on active campaigns almost from your first day.
With coaching and support from these top professionals, you’ll gain exposure to many areas of our organisation – challenging you and giving you great skills and experience for your future career.
You’ll quickly learn everything you need to:
- Support teams in solving complex problems
- Develop clear business propositions
- Work with high-performing sales colleagues to close deals in a results-driven team
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally be studying for a degree in Business, Marketing or Communications.
Other strengths we’re looking for include:
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Effective team player
- Positive attitude with self-starter energy and tenacity
- Good interpersonal skills to develop relationships with stakeholders
- Analytical mind, creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to multitask as you work on several projects at the same time
- Passionate about all things digital
We’ll provide training and support to help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business.
“The experience of working on high-profile projects, with colleagues who are experts in their field, allowed me to gain a deeper practical understanding of sales within the workplace.”
Charlotte, University of York, Sales & Marketing Intern
It's time to start your journey with Atos.
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position