What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining the UK Communications team, supporting a number of key activities around event management, public relations and social media. This is a varied role where you’ll have the opportunity to work with new media tools on different projects.
- Deliver the brand strategy and ensure operations are designed to continually contribute to improving employee and client satisfaction
- Raise the profile of the Atos through news management and targeted communications campaigns
- Support and promote our brand, its vision and overall key messages through internal communications channels, providing employees with relevant information delivered through the right channels
- Design and produce internal newsletters, gathering relevant and inspiring content
- Grow new employee touchpoints, such as mobile and social, to drive engagement and bring colleagues, ideas and solutions together
- Look for ways to enhance the audience experience with accurate copy presented within brand guidelines
You’ll be learning all about Internal Communications, so it’s a great step to develop your career in this field. You’ll work closely with leading professionals in the Communications team, as well as other stakeholders across Atos, giving you the opportunity to build relationships and your network, and develop a wide range of skills.
Helping to design internal communications strategies to continually improve employee engagement, and supporting the delivery of the internal communications plan, you’ll aim to reach the right people and generate the right behaviours.
- Gain invaluable experience with exposure to project management and campaigns
- Work across all internal touchpoints, including intranet, newsletters, face-to-face and ambient channels
- Develop communication (copywriting, editing, proofreading) skills with the desire to find simple, innovative solutions for more complex messages
- Help achieve excellent and consistent employee engagement
- Join a strong team that’s passionate about the quality of its work in a fast, fun and exciting environment
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally be studying for a degree in Communications, Literature, Marketing, Media or Human Sciences.
Other strengths we’re looking for include:
- Excellent literacy and writing skills
- Effective team player with a can-do attitude
- Creative thinker
- Good awareness of new media, including social media, video and podcasts
- Organised with good interpersonal skills, able to work with multiple stakeholders, build relationships and multitask
- Passionate about delivering an excellent experience with a clear action plan to target specific audiences
- Foreign language skills are a bonus
We’ll provide training and support to help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business.