Sorry, this position has been filled.
What you’ll be doing
As part of the Online, Social Media & Video team within Atos, you’ll learn just how important our internal and external communications management is to the ongoing success of our business. Helping to facilitate the development of our brand values, capabilities and position as an ethical and responsible enterprise, it’s the perfect platform to develop your digital communications career.
This 12-month opportunity will teach you all about the role that online, social media and video/animation play in our global business, while giving you experience across a wide spectrum of communication touchpoints, including communications, Marketing and PR.
What’s more, you’ll also have the chance to:
- Help shape our online, media/video and digital presence, including website, blogs, social and video channels
- Work alongside our external agencies and develop their support programmes
- Build a rich variety of skills that will set you well on your way to becoming a successful digital communications professional
You’ll be working alongside and learning from some of the industry’s leading digital communications and media specialists, who’ll encourage you to put your own ideas forward and give you opportunities to bring them to life.
We’ll also give you the chance to own, manage and extend our social media employee advocacy programme – an invaluable experience that will help set you apart and give your CV a competitive edge.
- Learn about leading research and analysis techniques to gain insights into customer, end-user and third-party processes, behaviours and experiences
- Develop innovative experiences through collaborations with clients and partners
- Work at the cutting edge of digital transformation, with technologies and solutions that revolutionise customer service and impact customer experience
- Follow digital projects from concept to delivery
- Help identify technology and process improvements
- Support communications that encourage customers to use digital services
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally be studying for a degree in Marketing, Digital Media/Communications, Project Management or Customer Relations.
Other strengths we’re looking for include:
- Effective team player in an environment with direct customer and key stakeholder contact
- Excellent communication, presentation and social media skills
- Analytical mind, creative thinker and problem solver
- Passionate about all things digital
- Fascination with customer behaviour and communications
We’ll provide training and support to help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business.