Sorry, this position has been filled.
What you’ll be doing
As a Business Consultant on our Internship Programme, you’ll gain experience and expertise with clients to support some of the world’s leading businesses in their digital transformation journeys. You’ll be helping to provide informed insights to help them anticipate and manage change, and pushing their organisations forward at the ever-increasing pace they need to survive in today’s rapidly changing world.
You’ll quickly gain skills that help our clients derive real value through people, process and technology development. This could involve working in a wide range of areas where you’ll:
- Operate in a fast-paced new technology environment on exciting public and private sector projects, where cyber security and complex ERP systems are a key components
- Assist our clients in their digital transformation journey, assessing strategies for application redevelopment, retiring or re-factoring
- Engage directly with clients, supporting them to bring innovative ideas to life
Your role will be aligned to one of our Digital Growth Networks, so an interest/aptitude in one of these key areas will be an advantage:
- Automation, Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security
- Digital Workplace
- Hybrid Cloud Services
We’ll give you all the training, mentoring and support you’ll need as you work alongside and learn from our senior business consultants – among the best in the world. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills in a wide range of digital technology and business areas at the forefront of the application of technology.
Our diverse portfolio of clients and businesses will give you the chance to develop and broaden your skill set – contributing fresh ideas and making a measurable difference – as you progress your consultancy career.
No two days will ever be the same when you start your digital journey here. You could find yourself:
- Implementing cloud or enterprise applications from a variety of leading providers
- Addressing complex business and technical challenges to deliver real innovation to our clients
- Providing broad and flexible knowledge of technology and its business applications, backed up by a team of experts in specific technologies
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally be studying for a degree in Business or a related subject.
Other strengths we’re looking for include:
- A flair for presenting technical subjects to general audiences in a clear, easily understood way
- Thrives in a vibrant, busy working environment
- Effective team player with both clients and consultants
- Analytical mind with a thirst for learning, to understand how businesses operate and what drives different business models
- A strong interest in leading best practice in the application of technology in every aspect of business improvement
- An innovative mindset to identify problems and deliver solutions
- Confidence in your ability to apply new technologies in a business context
- Passionate about all things digital
We’ll provide training and support to help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business.
It's time to start your journey with Atos.
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position