Sorry, this position has been filled.
Digital Communications & Marketing Intern
We’re looking for motivated and forward-thinking Digital Communications & Marketing Interns, who love working in a fast-paced environment to join our team and help us deliver Digital Transformation!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining the Online, Social Media and Video team, working to support the digital communication needs of the Northern Europe and APAC business division.
As part of the wider Northern Europe and APAC team within Atos, you’ll learn how important our internal and external communications management is to the ongoing success of our business whilst giving you experience across a wide spectrum of touchpoints, including Public Affairs, Marketing and PR.
This opportunity will teach you all about the critical role that online, social media and video play in our global business, whilst working with a range of digital communication tools and across a varied range of projects.
You’ll be part of
- :Supporting and promoting our brand, its vision and overall key messages – which will give you a solid background to develop your digital communications career.
- Facilitate the development of our brand values, capabilities and position as an ethical and responsible enterprise.
- Help shape our online, video and digital presence, including website, blogs, social and video channels.
- Work alongside our external agencies and develop jointly support programmes.
You will be working alongside and learning from some of the industry’s leading and award-winning digital communications and media specialists, who’ll encourage you to put your own ideas forward and give you opportunities to bring them to life.
We’ll also give you the chance to own, manage and extend our social media employee advocacy programme – an invaluable experience that will help set you apart and give your CV a competitive edge.
You will also:
- Follow digital projects from concept to delivery.
- Build experiences through collaborations with clients and partners.
- Support communications that encourage customers to use our digital platforms.
- Use analytics to examine campaign performance.
- Create engaging content for our external channels.
- Build a rich variety of skills that will set you well on your way to becoming a successful digital communications professional.
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally be studying for a degree in Marketing, Digital Media/Communications, Project Management or Customer Relations.
Other strengths we’re looking for include:
- Experience in managing social media channels.
- Knowledge & Experience of video/audio production and editing using Adobe software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical mind, creative thinker and problem solver.
- Excellent literacy and writing skills.
- Effectively being part of a team with a can-demeanour.
- Good awareness of new media including social media, video and podcasts.
- Organised with good interpersonal skills, able to work with multiple stakeholders, build relationships and multitask.
- Passionate about all things digital.
We will provide training and support to help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.