Business, Technology and Innovation Centre Intern
What you’ll be doing
As part of the Northern Europe & APAC Marketing & Communications team, the Business Technology & Innovation Centre (BTIC) Internship will involve supporting management of our London BTIC as well as collaboration with the wider MarCom team from other global locations, including leaders who manage Atos’s social media, internal communications and Public Relations.
This 12-month opportunity will teach you all about market analysis, give you experience in a range of communication activities.
What’s more, you’ll also have the chance to:
- Demonstrate Atos innovations to clients.
- Communicate and promote BTIC capabilities within Atos internally.
- Support other Atos Global Business Units Help facilitate Customer Sessions & other guests on behalf of Atos.
- Help facilitate & develop new demo scenario’s.
BTIC is a unique customer experience platform for innovative exchange. It allows demonstration of The Customer Journey through Atos innovations and selected portfolio to customers.
On offer to our clients and partners there are:
- Customized experience.
- Inspiring environment.
- Tailored workshops.
- Diverse Ecosystem.
Our Mission is to position Atos as a trusted digital partner, demonstrating our innovation power and customer understanding.
- As part of the BTIC team you will support sales and client management in increasing customer intimicy and enable them to score new logos / perform upselling / growth of business.
- You will learn how to demonstrate The Customer Journey through Atos innovations and selected portfolio to customers.
- You will get the opportunity to working closey with portfolio management / business development.
- You will be working together in a global BTIC team
- Sufficient technical skills to set up and run demonstrations.
- Excellent presentation capabilities.
- A creative mindset.
- Enjoy working with and supporting sales teams and hostingclients.
- Passionate about delivering an excellent experience with a clear action plan to target specific audiences.
- Foreign language skills are a bonus.
We’ll provide training and support to help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business.
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: London, GB-United Kingdom
It's time to start your journey with Atos.
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position