Sorry, this position has been filled.
Analyst Relations Intern – 12-month placement
What you’ll be doing
As part of the Northern Europe & APAC Marketing & Communications team, the Analyst Relations Internship will involve working with colleagues from the UK as well as across other countries within the RBU MarCom team, including India, Australia and the Netherlands. You’ll learn just how important it is for Atos to constantly analyse market trends, as well as the whole industry to ensure our future success.
This 12-month opportunity will teach you all about market analysis and give you experience in a range of communication activities.
What’s more, you’ll also have the chance to:
- Maintain an analyst database, ensuring that all activities and interactions are uploaded.
- Produce internal communications to promote positive analyst rankings and reports.
- Support analyst events with internal and external partners.
- Build a rich variety of transferable skills that will set you well on your way to becoming a successful business professional.
- You’ll be working alongside and learning from experienced market analysts in the UK and elsewhere, and they’ll encourage you to learn more about Atos as well as the market that we operate in.
- Throughout your yearlong placement you’ll gain invaluable experience that will help set you apart and give your CV a competitive edge.
- Learn about leading research and analysis.
- Enhance your collaboration skills by working with a strong team that’s passionate about the quality of its work in a fast, fun and exciting environment.
- Develop content for analyst briefings and events.
To be successful in this role, you can be studying for a degree in any discipline and will have an interest in Communications, Literature, Marketing & Market analysis, Media, or Human Sciences.
Key strengths we’re looking for include:
- An analytical mind.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Interest in company strategies and business.
- Influencing skills.
- Motivation to learn and excel in your role.
- We’ll provide training and support to help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business.
- Foreign language skills are a bonus.
We’ll provide training and support to help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business.
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: London, GB-United Kingdom
It's time to start your journey with Atos.
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position