Wherever you want to go in your career, we’ll help you get there
Whichever programme is right for you, over 18 months you’ll go from a graduate to a trusted digital partner to our customers. That doesn’t happen without some of the most innovative and immersive training in the industry.
That means you can expect:
Instant online access to a wide portfolio of learning solutions with Atos University
Support tailored to your needs
- Before you start, you’ll be invited to an online webinar to guide you through what to expect when you join Atos and answer any questions you may have
- A dedicated graduate buddy – who’ll be in touch before you even start
- A line manager dedicated to building an ongoing training plan that works for you
- One to one coaching sessions to support your career development
- Opportunities to shadow colleagues across the business
- An experienced mentor from the Atos Talent community
Initial Leadership Programme (ILP)
- You’ll start the ILP with an intensive residential induction course, designed to equip you with key commercial, business and personal skills.
- Our immersive two week programme will see you investigating a live Digital Transformation business challenge; presenting your findings and solutions to our client and Atos senior managers at the end of the induction.
- The programme covers everything from commercial awareness, stakeholder management and business and digital strategy – along with the cultural values that will set you up to succeed. You’ll also support a local charity, project managing our Community Challenge.
- Follow up courses throughout your graduate programme will continue your personal development as well as ensure you are up to speed with everything that makes Atos successful in a digital world.
- You’ll attend our graduate Being Connected conference, giving you key insights into the Atos business, through networking activities with other graduates and senior stakeholders from the business.
- You’ll need the right professional qualifications or accreditations to ensure you thrive at Atos
- Depending on your role you could be studying for CIMA or CIPD, ITIL Foundation or PRINCE2
- In technical roles, you could gain Oracle, CISCO CCNA, ISEB Foundation, or Microsoft accreditations
- We’ll meet the costs of your learning, examinations and professional memberships –as well as additional study leave
- Atos University provides instant online access to a wide portfolio of learning solutions straight to your desktop or your mobile device
- Whether it’s project management, sales, technology, or leadership training – if you’ve a passion for improvement, there’s no limit to what you could learn
Graduate transition programme
- We’ll support your transition at the end of the graduate programme, to equip you with key skills to succeed in your future career
- You’ll learn about key factors for success, and be supported with continued career coaching to ensure that you continue to progress your career after the graduate programme
Select below to start your graduate journey with us