Service Delivery Manager
We are looking for a motivated Service Delivery Manager Graduate to support the team, delivering Digital Transformation projects across multiple industries and clients and in return has the chance to learn from an immensely experienced community.
Why to apply?
During this assignment, you will gain valuable skills in communication, service delivery management and project management fundamentals and a deeper understanding of how things really get done in a leading global technology company. The training and development you will receive will build on the foundational skills and experience you already have from your degree. You will work on significant projects, collaborating with skillful people to deliver impactful outcomes.
What’s on offer?
Not only will you be gaining experience and skills in a global company, you will be working in Global organisation that:
- Values and actively encourages diversity.
- Provides a graduate network to support your journey in Atos.
- Is leading in decarbonisation.
- Invests in people, skills, communities, and the environment.
- Opportunity for a long-term career growth inside the company.
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology are used in business. Regardless of your qualifications, the key strengths you need include:
- Ability to network, multi-task, plan and communicate effectively to get results – we want a team-player.
- A positive, can-do individual keen to accept new challenges.
- Someone who can see through the detail, address the real issues and get things done.
- Be able to demonstrate a love of technology and a desire to develop a career in project management. Previous experience of leading a project is desirable. This could include college projects or non-work-related projects.
- A fast learner motivated to progress.
- A forward-thinking person.
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal – to help present project reports and to help lead project teams.
- Able to win trust and establish relationships.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.