Sorry, this position has been filled.
Public Sector & Defence
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Working in the Atos Public Sector & Defence (PS&D) business, you will be assigned to one of four key roles: Sales and Business Development, Customer Engagement, Strategy and Business Office or Marketing. You’ll be joining a dynamic team in a fast-moving environment. PS&D is a flagship industry in our organisation. We deliver services to the majority of government departments, touching the lives of millions of citizens. You’ll be helping our clients to enhance the services they deliver through the adoption of world-leading digital technologies.
We encourage a culture where social value and sustainability are embedded in the way we work. We are trusted by our clients to do the right thing helping us to drive our reputation as innovative partners who deliver transformation for good.
Transformation for good means partnership and collaboration with clients to reinvent the services they provide to citizens: more sustainably, more transparently, more effectively.
All roles will give you experience of the end-to-end client relationship from developing a clear strategy, delivering differentiated sales propositions, delivering against commitments and building long-standing relationships. Your responsibilities are likely to include:
- Building a stakeholder network from various functional disciplines within Atos, from legal and financial to technical and proposition management
- Developing client account plans and client engagement plans
- Bringing client insight to develop solutions for clients and deliver winning bids
- Researching market trends and recommending new opportunities
- Facilitating innovation days and collaborating with customers on fresh concepts
- Building, delivering and measuring social value initiatives
- Designing comms and engagement plans to build relationships with clients
- Leading projects to develop new propositions
- Leading sales and business tools to aid planning and reporting
- Support the production and delivery of PS&D external marketing activity including brand, bids, campaigns and client engagement
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business, and how business to business relationships work. A Business degree or experience in a related field with exposure to sales and technology can be useful, but it is not essential. We’re interested in your personal skills and attitude. We’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Confident and able to work directly with key clients
- Commercial acumen with real tenacity
- Genuine curiosity about the world of business and technology
- Ready and eager to learn
- Dynamic and driven
- Happy to work under pressure in a results-driven environment
- Great teammate, able to collaborate effectively on complex projects
- Ability to plan, listen, research and communicate.
Here at Atos, we want all of our people to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be themselves at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have built a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong!
Interested in applying? Atos offers flexible working, a competitive salary, employee benefits including pension, life insurance, private healthcare and more, so click apply today!
It's time to start your journey with Atos ?
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position