Sorry, this position has been filled.
What you’ll be doing
We assign project managers, from our PM Practice, to client projects where we add business and IT value by managing, enhancing and maintaining custom applications or packaged software by leveraging Agile and DevOps methodologies, utilising smart automation & robotics, and driving continuous delivery & deployment.
The key purpose of the Project Management Graduate role is to support the team of project managers and in return you will have the opportunity to learn from an immensely experienced community. You will work with and share practical knowledge with highly skilled Project Managers delivering Digital Transformation projects across multiple industries and clients.
If you’re looking for a role which provides you with the opportunity to work in a rapidly changing environment delivering cutting-edge solutions, then this is the role for you. This role will give you the opportunity to engage with a variety of organisations and technologies supporting the full delivery lifecycle, helping customers to innovate as they take advantage of the digital landscape to deliver business outcomes.
As part of an agile team, you’ll work alongside experienced business consultants and technical and client stakeholders – crafting and maintaining application solutions to satisfy customer requirements; gaining valuable experience to progress to the next level.
This is a great opportunity to develop a career in Project Management. The training and development you will receive will build on the foundational skills and experience you already have from your degree. You will work on meaningful projects, collaborating with talented people to deliver impactful outcomes.
We value our graduates and will make every effort to help you move closer to your career goals. During this assignment, you will gain valuable skills in communication, project management fundamentals and a deeper understanding of how things really get done in a leading global technology company. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with professionals in various roles.
What’s on offer?
Our comprehensive training covers a broad range of PM related subjects, such as Agile, DevOps, Project Management, ITIL, Business Analysis, Development and Quality Assurance. The content of our training is constantly being reviewed and amended in the light of emerging client needs, new technologies and methodologies.
Not only will you be gaining industry experience and skills. You will be working in Global organisation that:
- Values and actively encourages diversity.
- Provides a graduate network to support your journey in Atos.
- Is leading in decarbonisation.
- Invests in the future of the UK, its people, skills, communities and the environment.
Atos is a global organisation and a great place to progress, with excellent long-term career potential whatever your ambitions.
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how to manage the delivery of cutting-edge technology projects in a business. A technology or business degree or qualification in science, technology, engineering and maths would be beneficial, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, the key strengths we are looking for include:
- The ability to network, multi-task, plan and communicate effectively to get results – we’re looking for team players.
- A positive, can-do individual keen to accept new challenges.
- Someone who can see through the detail, address the real issues and get things done.
- Be able to demonstrate a love of technology and a desire to develop a career in project management. Previous experience of leading a project is desirable, but not essential. This could include college projects or non-work-related projects.
- A fast learner motivated to progress.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – to help present project reports and to help lead project teams.
- Negotiation skills, to help manage expectations.
- The ability to monitor and control budgets.
- Able to win trust and build relationships.