Sorry, this position has been filled.
Microsoft Technology – Graduate Programme
What you’ll be doing
Cloud services such as Microsoft 365 and Azure have become the norm for our customers as part of their digital transformation journeys. The vast majority of our customers utilise Microsoft technologies and this role will give you the opportunity to gain exposure to the entire technology and software development lifecycle across a variety of sectors.
The UK Microsoft Practice is part of a Global Microsoft practice – you get an opportunity to work with colleagues in both the UK and across Europe while learning from industry-proven, experienced Microsoft Architects that personally own and deliver complex programmes for our customers.
You’ll be working on one of our projects teams in this rapidly changing environment where you can expect to gain valuable experience as you implement Microsoft technologies. You’ll help customers to innovate as they take advantage of the digital landscape that unlocks the true potential of the Microsoft platforms.
As part of an agile team, you’ll work alongside experienced business and sales consultants, technical architects and client stakeholders – crafting bespoke cloud solutions to satisfy customer requirements. You will also:
- Work with our range of clients including central and region government, utility services, blue light organisations, nuclear industry, financial services, industrial manufacturing and media
- Design, build and deploy innovative cloud solutions ranging from simple web sites to data analytics and visualisation, to cognitive services, to serverless compute, real-time processing
- Learn about our product portfolio, underlying technologies and concepts
- Help with presales activities such as presentations and proposals
- Drive workshops to gather data and conduct cloud readiness assessments, and evaluate and develop various tools
- Prepare business cases to help customers make critical cloud transformation decisions
- Assist clients with technical migration projects
- Provide support for cloud services to our key partners
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the world’s leading cloud platform. You’ll gain valuable insights into our strategy, processes, information and IT assets, with a specific focus on application portfolio transformation, modernisation and cloudification and have the opportunities to work with a wide range of client
What’s on offer?
- Learn about cloud technical strategy, planning and design
- Receive training to achieve an industry recognised qualifications in Microsoft Azure and 365, with significant potential for career development within a digital environment
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of business requirements in the migration/transformation plan and become a valued advisor to our customers
- Build a better understanding of common security requirements, statutory compliances, cyber security essentials and how we secure our customers data
Atos is a global organisation and a great place to progress, with excellent long-term career potential whatever your ambitions. With many options from technical development to business consulting, sales and project management, you’ll have plenty of scope to be actively involved with high-profile client activities right from the start. Atos not only works with Microsoft but is also a gold partner in a numerous areas of Microsoft technologies.
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business. A technology or IT focused degree or experience in a related field with exposure to business and technology can be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, the key strengths we are looking for include:
- Technical aptitude and interest in cloud computing and the digital marketplace
- Inquisitive mindset and a fast learner, motivated to progress
- Out-of-the-box thinking, to solve problems in innovative ways
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – to clearly explain technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Confident presenting to stakeholders at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to win trust and build relationships
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail