Graduate Product Developer
What you’ll be doing
Broadcast Network Control System (BNCS) is the world’s most reliable and agile control platform, trusted to deliver content around the clock, around the world. Atos has its own BNCS, which is utilised by some of the world’s most well-known media and broadcasting companies.
So, this is a great opportunity to not only develop an in-depth technical knowledge of the BNCS product, it’s a chance to do so while working alongside a range of broadcasting powerhouses. On any given day, you could find yourself working on a design, development or implementation project for clients, including the BBC, Sky and Discovery.
You can look forward to being part of an agile, collaborative and highly skilled team, responsible for the following on a day-to-day basis:
- Designing and developing the product
- Implementing the product, potentially at customer sites
- Maintaining and extending the product roadmap
- Supporting and partnering with our customers around the world
- Helping to manage our partners’/suppliers’ eco-system
Once you’ve developed an expert understanding of the BNCS product, a rich variety of career possibilities will open up for you. You could continue confidently down the architecture path, helping set the standards for the industry for years to come. Or, you could branch out to explore roles in Design/UX, Scrum Mastering, Consulting, Sales and Marketing. There’s even the potential to move sideways into other specialist areas within the wider Atos media practice.
What’s on offer?
- Learn about designing, developing, implementing, testing and managing the BNCS product
- Work with some of the world’s leading media and broadcasting professionals and organisations
- Get first-hand exposure of leading-edge media/broadcasting technology
- Travel around the UK&I, Europe and potentially even further afield
- Open up a variety of exciting career opportunities
Atos is a global organisation and a great place to progress, with excellent long-term career potential whatever your ambitions. With many options, from technical development to business consulting, sales and project management, you’ll have plenty of scope to be actively involved with high-profile client activities right from the start.
Along with a willingness to travel, we’re looking for the following key skills from applicants:
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics or Broadcast/Media/Digital Technology
- Experience with development either at university or through previous work experience
- A desire to learn formal development skills
- Technical aptitude and a keen interest in media/broadcasting
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A confident self-starter with an inquisitive mentality