Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Start your digital journey and directly impact our service delivery
Base Location: Lytham, or London, or Durham, or Glasgow
What you’ll be doing
Working in the Business Transformation Services (BTS) area of Atos, you will be joining a team working with a large public sector client, and will gain valuable experience of building and maintain relationships with customers and be involved all in all aspects of service delivery – ensuring that the business is able to meet client expectations.
The types of responsibilities you will are likely to include:
- Establishing and maintaining good customer relationship including monitoring customer satisfaction
- Contract management – including reviewing performance against Service Level Agreements (SLAs), quality, costs and contractual framework.
- Conducting Service Review meetings with the client and internal stakeholders
- Providing regular reporting on service delivery both internally and with the client
- Identifying, monitoring and mitigating risks
- Creating strategies to maintain, improve and develop service delivery which supports business growth
This is a great opportunity to join an established team in an area of the business focussed on financial services. As a global leader in digital transformation, we offer a compelling proposition that’s constantly evolving, giving you the chance to:
- Discover exciting technologies and what they mean for business
- Gain insights to build a successful career in the Service Delivery field
- Understand contractual elements of the service we provide to our clients
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how business to business relationships work. A Business degree or experience in a related field with exposure to technology can be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your transferrable skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Confident and able to work directly with key clients
- Commercial acumen with real tenacity
- Genuine curiosity about the world of business and technology
- Ready and eager to learn
- Dynamic and driven
- Happy to work under pressure in a results-driven environment
- Team player, able to collaborate effectively on complex projects
Here at Atos, we want all of our people to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be themselves at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have built a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong!
Interested in applying? Atos offers flexible working, a competitive salary, employee benefits including pension, life insurance, private healthcare and more, so click apply today!