Cloud Technology Transformation
What you’ll be doing
Hybrid IT and Cloud services such as Azure and AWS have become the norm for our customers as part of their digital transformation journeys. Looking for a role to put you at the heart of these cutting edge solutions? Well this will give you the opportunity to gain exposure to the entire lifecycle across a variety of sectors.
You’ll be working on one of our projects in this rapidly changing environment where you can expect to gain valuable experience as you implement these technologies. You’ll help customers to innovate as they take advantage of the digital landscape that unlocks the true potential of these platforms.
As part of an agile team, you’ll work alongside experienced business and sales consultants, technical architects and client stakeholders – crafting bespoke cloud solutions to satisfy customer requirements. You will also:
- Learn about our product portfolio, underlying technologies and concepts
- Help with presales activities such as presentations and proposals
- Drive workshops to gather data and conduct cloud readiness assessments, and evaluate and develop various tools
- Design, build and deploy innovative cloud solutions
- Prepare business cases to help customers make critical cloud transformation decisions
- Assist clients with technical migration projects
- Provide support for multi-cloud services to our key partners
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the world’s leading cloud platforms. You’ll gain valuable insights into our strategy, processes, information and IT assets, with a specific focus on application portfolio transformation, modernisation and cloudification.
What’s on offer?
- Learn about cloud technical strategy, planning and design
- Receive training to achieve an industry recognised qualifications in Google Cloud, AWS and Microsoft Azure, with significant potential for career development within a digital environment
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of business requirements in the migration/transformation plan and become a valued consultant to our customers
- Build a better understanding of common security requirements, statutory compliances, cyber security essentials and how we secure our customers data in the cloud
Atos is a global organisation and a great place to progress, with excellent long-term career potential whatever your ambitions. With many options from technical development to business consulting, sales and project management, you’ll have plenty of scope to be actively involved with high-profile client activities right from the start.
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business. A technology or IT focused degree or experience in a related field with exposure to business and technology can be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, the key strengths we are looking for include:
- Technical aptitude and interest in cloud computing and the digital marketplace
- Inquisitive mindset and a fast learner, motivated to progress
- Out-of-the-box thinking, to solve problems in innovative ways
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – to clearly explain technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Confident presenting to stakeholders at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to win trust and build relationships
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail