Hybrid Cloud Services
What you’ll be doing
Hybrid IT and Cloud services have now become the norm for our customers. This role will give you the opportunity to experience the entire lifecycle of how we deliver these cutting-edge services to our customers. We are an open cloud company, working alongside key partners such as Google, Amazon and Microsoft where we can tailor our solutions to customer requirements.
You’ll be working in a rapidly changing environment, with exposure to many cutting-edge technologies and ways of working, implementing ideas from new portfolio and technology services as they become available.
Working with client stakeholders, sales teams and technical architects, you’ll craft winning solutions for opportunities in this exciting, fast-paced area.
- Interact with client IT and business stakeholders to effectively present Atos designed solutions
- Gain an understanding of our product portfolio and underlying technologies and concepts
- Get to know our key partners and learn how we provide multi-cloud to customers
- Discover how this rapidly evolving technology is used in business
- Refine estimation models and identify opportunities for tooling and automation
- Drive workshops to gather data and conduct cloud readiness assessments, evaluating and helping to develop various tools
- Prepare business cases to help customers make decisions regarding cloud transformation
- Aid the automatic discovery of IT infrastructure and speed up the cloud transformation decision process
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a good overview of the organisation’s strategy, processes, information and IT assets, with a specific focus on application portfolio transformation, modernisation and cloudification.
- Learn about cloud technical strategy, planning and design
- Become part of our partner ecosystem with Google, Amazon and Microsoft
- Support the pre-sales team in coming up with innovative cloud solutions
- Implement and deploy solutions to achieve defined business goals
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of business requirements in the migration/transformation plan, with full documentation of objectives and dependencies
- Contribute to cloud solution designs and support delivery
- Build a better understanding of common security requirements, statutory compliances, cyber security essentials and how we secure our customers in the cloud
- Engage in developing and offering accelerators to help speed up the delivery cycle
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business. A Computer Science or other STEM subject degree, or experience in a related field with exposure to business and technology can be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your transferrable skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Inquisitive mindset, willing to ask questions and to question how things are done
- Out-of-the-box thinking – how can you solve problems in innovative ways
- Confident presenting to stakeholders at all levels
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to win trust and build relationships
- Excellent communication skills, explaining technical issues clearly to non-technical audiences
- Passion for technology
- Fast learner, motivated to progress
- Experience with current cloud skills is useful, but not essential