What you’ll be doing
In this ever-changing digital landscape, organisations rely on customer communications tools that get work done quickly and adapt to change fast. Communications management needs to run smoothly and efficiently while keeping pace with business needs and regulatory change. Our Digital Communications team approaches this challenge with the thinking, vision, innovation and agile strategy to drive digital transformations that always put clients first.
Today’s connected customers expect a personalised, engaging and context-driven experience across multiple channels. Digital technologies allow businesses to engage with customers in completely different ways, and innovation is key to attracting them. As a digital technologist, you’ll focus on defining processes that retain and grow our customer portfolio.
- Work as part of a team on all aspects of accounts to deliver digital services to our public, private and health sector clients and drive new business
- Improve perception of client situations, influence current customer relationships, and build and develop new customer relationships to ultimately enable growth
- Assist with the development and delivery of account engagement plans to enhance customer engagement, customer satisfaction and people engagement
- Identify opportunities for innovation events, and plan and implement them to strengthen client relationships and win new business
- Interact directly with clients about their digital transformation so you can make a real difference to their business, delivering digital projects end to end
- Support plans and initiatives to promote the benefits of Atos services which build success, align messaging and fulfil commitments to the client
It’s a great opportunity to experience the breadth of roles and functions that grow and deliver innovative services to clients, giving you the chance to build a network across the Atos business areas and help you plan your future career path.
You’ll be supporting our goal of transforming customer experience and helping on projects that enhance our clients’ reputations as industry leaders in this digital world.
- Complete a rotation of all core functions across the account
- Learn leading research and analysis techniques to gain insights into customer, end-user and third-party processes, behaviours and experiences
- Collaborate with clients and partners to help develop innovative experiences
- Work at the cutting edge of digital transformation, with technologies and solutions that revolutionise customer service and impact customer experience
- Track digital projects from concept to delivery
- Identify technology and process improvements
- Develop communications that encourage customers to use digital services
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business. A Digital Media / Communications degree or experience in a related field with exposure to business and technology can be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your transferrable skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Strong communication skills
- Evidence of being a self-starter, action orientated
- Passionate about delivering customer-focused digital solutions
- Fascination with customer behaviour and communications
- Effective team player in an environment with direct customer or key stakeholder contact
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Commercial insight
- Ideally with some experience in UI design, mobile applications and web design