What you’ll be doing
Atos provides highly secure, resilient and compliant IT systems to organisations across the globe – including national infrastructure, mission critical systems, public and private sector security organisations, as well as high-profile international sporting events.
You’ll be protecting our customers’ data and preserving the security and integrity of their operations. We’ll help you stay up to date with evolving cyber threats, so you can identify new and sophisticated methods of detecting them across our customers’ IT estates.
As part of a diverse and virtual team, you’ll work alongside and learn from consultants, engineers, analysts and security architects, advising on touchpoints across all stages of the infrastructure and service provision lifecycle. Activities include:
- Designing and implementing best IT security solutions against possible attacks
- Interviewing key stakeholders to determine specific security issues
- Researching security standards, systems and authentication protocols
- Vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Preparing cost estimates and identifying integration issues
- Planning and designing robust security architectures, using industry standard analysis criteria to test solutions
- Managing network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
Make your mark in one of the fastest-evolving IT sectors and become one of the most sought-after professionals in the technology sector. Building expertise in a diverse range of tools and techniques across a hybrid infrastructure – as you progress towards ISC2-certified practitioner status – you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to some of the most high-impact, critical projects you can imagine.
Constantly learning and being challenged, you’ll receive formal training and on-the-job support from leading cyber security experts. Working with clients, you’ll also have the chance to learn about:
- Cyber innovation and value proposition to support our customer transformation challenges
- Key contributions in cyber security business plan growth objectives
- Defining business objectives and translating them into technology strategy
- Ensuring technical designs are aligned to architectural and technology standards
- Identifying opportunities to contribute to Atos Cyber Security value propositions and growth objectives
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business. A Computer Science or other STEM subject degree with exposure to IT security systems is ideal, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your transferrable skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a significant commercial dimension
- Customer focus and mindset
- Excellent communication skills, ability to talk and present to clients
- Proactive with curiosity to learn and willingness to innovate
- Passionate about analytics and security
- Ambition to progress to a key decision-making role
“My role spans design, build and configuration of new cyber solutions for key accounts.”
Francesca, University of Manchester, Cyber Security Graduate