Business Operations Management
What you’ll be doing
Atos Business Transformation Services (BTS) is a leading business process services provider. We help our private and public sector clients deliver their day-to-day business services, and transform and improve these services through intelligent operations, digital technologies and deep customer understanding.
In this programme you’ll get stuck into real-world business challenges. Whether you’re serving one of our key clients or part of a business-wide team here at Atos, you’ll look for new ways to maintain and improve our clients’ operations. This could mean:
- Analysing data and spotting trends
- Mapping out the customer journey and identifying pain points
- Examining risk processes
- Creating a new marketing campaign
The possibilities of this programme are almost limitless. But whatever your particular focus, your goal will always be the same: you’ll be there to help our clients achieve operational excellence.
This is the perfect programme for those who are passionate about improving things. Wherever you’re based in the business, you’ll have the chance to:
- Deep dive into complex operational issues
- Develop a real understanding of what makes large organisations tick and how to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Sharpen your analytical powers
- Broaden your exposure with a range of assignments across different areas
You’ll also have the opportunity to pick up a relevant professional qualification. Put simply, you’ll be given the foundations you need to build a successful career here as a Business Operations Manager.
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how to transform customers’ business processes, solutions and services using technology. A Business Management or related degree with exposure to technology is useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your transferrable skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Good analytical skills to identify problems and deliver solutions
- An effective communicator, you’ll know how to express your insights with real clarity and build a persuasive case for your recommendations
- Passionate about the customer experience
- Thrives in a vibrant, busy working environment
- Adaptability and a positive mindset as this rotational programme will give you exposure to different areas of the business and see you tackling a range of business challenges
“I ensure the smooth running of the Cloud service we deliver to clients.”
James, Aston University, Business Operations Management Graduate