What you’ll be doing
Our Finance team provides essential support to every division within Atos. You’ll be working closely with experienced accounting and finance professionals as you learn new financial and commercial skills.
- Grow your financial and commercial skills in multiple areas while having an impact on the entire Atos business
- Work on budget reviews, assessment of profit and loss, debt analysis and reviewing new business ventures
- Provide accounting support to our Contract Accountants, Business Unit Controllers and Commercial Managers
- This could mean focusing on a major client’s finance function or operating across a portfolio of clients
We’re offering a key role in fast-paced and dynamic projects that have a considerable impact on how we operate with clients. Your development plan will help you realise your full potential and gain industry-recognised CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) qualifications. We’ll provide support as you:
- Gain proficiency in the SAP Accounting system, IFRS and a great deal more
- Develop your financial expertise
- Learn strategy and management skills for a successful career in business
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business. An Accounting or Finance degree, or experience in a related field with exposure to business and technology can be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your transferrable skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills that go far beyond routine statutory accounting and have a significant commercial dimension
- Curiosity to learn and willingness to innovate
- Ambition to progress to a key decision-making role
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Application End Date: 31st August 2021
It's time to start your journey with Atos ?
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position