CX and Communications Graduate
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for a motivated CX and Communications Graduate to join our team and in return has the chance to learn from an immensely experienced community. If you love working in an inspiring and fast-paced environment, then read below!
Why to apply?
During this assignment, you will gain valuable skills in communication, customer experience, fundamentals and a deeper understanding of how things really get done in a leading global technology company. The training and development you will receive will build on the foundational skills and experience you already have from your degree.
What we offer:
Not only will you be gaining industry experience and skills, but you will also benefit from working in a Global organisation that:
- Values and actively encourages diversity.
- Provides a graduate network to support your journey in Atos
- Is leading in decarbonisation.
- Invests in people, skills, communities, and the environment.
- Working across our customer experience, internal and customer communications teams to help support their goals.
- Use data and qualitative insight, through collaboration with internal employees and external clients, to design solutions and strategic propositions.
- Understanding and articulating clearly why services need to change from a customer centric, and business perspective.
- Performing user research to define and communicate people’s needs.
- Identifying how our clients can reduce cost of delivery and improve outcomes through re-design of user experience, business processes, and better collaboration across systems.
- Taking research into actionable insights and communicating this in a succinct and human-centred way to stakeholders.
- Working to the highest ethical and moral standards of research and design practice, promoting inclusive design practice at all levels of your work.
- Setting future visions for products and services that inspire people and meet needs.
Regardless of your qualifications, the key strengths you need include:
- Ability to network, multi-task, plan and communicate effectively to get results – we want a team-player.
- A positive, can-do individual keen to accept new challenges.
- A fast learner motivated to progress.
- A forward-thinking person
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Able to win trust and establish relationships.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.