Sorry, this position has been filled.
Business Operational Graduate
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Be part of a rapidly evolving area of our business!
We are looking for a motivated Business Operational Graduate to join our team and become a part of a constantly evolving area of our business. Working within the Financial Services and Insurance are of Atos, this role will be involve assignments across our various operational functions by supporting in the delivery of Business Transformation programmes and operations to drive operational efficiency, deliver and continuously refine our digital customer proposition, and secure customer loyalty.
Our Business Operational Graduate scheme will build on the foundational skills and experience you already have from your degrees. You will work on important projects, collaborating with talented people to deliver impactful outcomes. Combined with excellent benefits and the opportunities to attain your career ambitions.
What’s on offer?
By joining the Graduate programme, you will have the following benefits:
- Have varied role within a dynamic business environment with commercial and client exposure.
- Exposure to senior stakeholders
- Opportunities for diverse experiences and oversight of multiple business areas across various teams
- Supporting Business and Operations Transformation
- Engaging key stakeholders to promote the business benefits and outcomes of transformation projects.
- Working across the Chief Operating Office functions to align the Business transformation approach to Atos’ wider strategic priorities and ensuring best practice planning & governance is applied across all accounts.
- Strategy and planning skills
- Communication and good interpersonal skills
- Business analytical skills and Project management
University degree: Minimum of 2:1 degree in any subject
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
It's time to start your journey with Atos ?
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position