Sorry, this position has been filled.
What you’ll be doing
We assign business analysts, from our BA Practice, to client projects where we add business and IT value by managing, enhancing and maintaining custom applications or packaged software by leveraging Agile and DevOps methodologies, utilising smart automation & robotics, and driving continuous delivery & deployment.
The key purpose of the Business Analysts Graduate role is to support the Atos team in the process of eliciting requirements from a client and documenting these requirements. You will have the opportunity to learn from an immensely experienced community of analysts, who will share their practical knowledge of delivering Digital Transformation projects across multiple industries and clients.
If you’re looking for a role which provides you with the opportunity to work in a rapidly changing environment delivering cutting-edge solutions, then this is the role for you. This role will give you the opportunity to engage with a variety of organisations and technologies supporting the full delivery lifecycle, helping customers to innovate as they take advantage of the digital landscape to deliver business outcomes.
As part of an agile team, you’ll work alongside experienced business consultants and technical and client stakeholders – crafting and maintaining application solutions to satisfy customer requirements; gaining valuable experience to progress to the next level.
This is a great opportunity to develop a career in Business Analysis. The training and development you will receive will build on the foundational skills and experience you already have from your degree. You will work on meaningful projects, collaborating with talented people to deliver impactful outcomes.
We value our graduates and will make every effort to help you move closer to your career goals. During this assignment, you will gain valuable skills in communication, business analysis fundamentals and a deeper understanding of how analysis of the business, its processes, organisation, systems and data is undertaken in a leading global technology company. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with professionals in various roles.
What’s on offer?
Our comprehensive training covers a broad range of BA related subjects, such as Agile, DevOps, Business Analysis, Project Management, ITIL, Development and Quality Assurance. The content of our training is constantly being reviewed and amended in the light of emerging client needs, new technologies and methodologies.
Not only will you be gaining industry experience and skills. You will be working in Global organisation that:
- Values and actively encourages diversity.
- Provides a graduate network to support your journey in Atos.
- Is leading in decarbonisation.
- Invests in the future of the UK, its people, skills, communities and the environment.
Atos is a global organisation and a great place to progress, with excellent long-term career potential whatever your ambitions.
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how to undertake business analysis for cutting-edge technology projects in a business. A technology or business degree or a qualification in science, technology, engineering and maths would be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, the key strengths we are looking for include:
- The ability to network, multi-task, plan and communicate effectively to get results – we’re looking for team players.
- Positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment.
- The ability to plan and manage tasks within an overall project context.
- You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
- Fluent English language written and verbal. Capable of interacting with stakeholders at all levels and creating clear and concise process documentation.
- A positive, can-do individual keen to accept new challenges.
- Able to win trust and build relationships.