Application Specialist Graduate
What you’ll be doing
Looking for a role to put you at the heart of cutting-edge solutions?
As an Atos Agile Software Technologist you will be:
- Using cutting-edge engineering techniques to design, build, test and support modern intuitive applications that are vital to running the country and global businesses.
- Enabling customers to innovate and take advantage of the digital landscape to ensure that their businesses thrive as technology advances.
- Undertaking comprehensive technical training on Agile, DevOps, business analysis, software development, testing and cloud.
- Enriching your skills across the application lifecycle. You could be studying for:
- Cloud, Service Management, Project Management or Agile qualifications.
- BCS Certificates in Modelling Business Processes and Business Analysis.
- Salesforce, Pega or low-code certification.
- ITIL v4 Foundation.
Moving through your training, you will start to specialise, diving deeper into specific areas, for example: Java, .Net, Pega and Salesforce, automated testing, Agile and DevOps, business analysis, application management, Project Office and scrum masters.
As part of an agile team, you’ll work alongside experienced business consultants and technical and client stakeholders, crafting and maintaining application solutions to satisfy customer requirements; gaining valuable experience to progress to the next level.
This is a great opportunity to build on the foundational skills and experience you already have from your degrees to grow your skills and gain hands-on experience delivering exciting and innovative customer-focused projects.
Collaborate with talented people to deliver impactful outcomes to our clients.
Enjoy excellent benefits and the opportunities to attain your career ambitions.
Receive unparalleled technical training.
Participate in our Advance Your Future programme to receive soft-skills training and one-to-one support.
Access Atos’s online training platform which provides an extensive range of further technical, soft-skills, management and leadership training resources.
Atos is a global organisation and a great place to progress, with excellent long-term career potential whatever your ambitions. With many options from technical development to business consulting, sales and project management, you’ll have plenty of scope to be actively involved with high-profile client activities right from the start.
Skill we can’t do without:
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how cutting-edge technology used in business. A degree in science, technology, engineering and maths can be useful but is not essential as we’ll provide an initial 12 weeks of dedicated technical training when you join, followed by ongoing training for the 18 months of the Graduate Programme.
Regardless of your qualifications, the key strengths we need from you are:
- Technical aptitude and interest in software engineering.
- Inquisitive mindset and a fast learner, motivated to progress.
- Out-of-the-box thinking, to solve problems in innovative ways.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – to clearly explain technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Confident presenting to stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to win trust and build relationships.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.