Sorry, this position has been filled.
What you’ll cover
All our apprentices learn the basics of collecting, organising and studying data to provide business insights and project engagement as early as possible, so you can make an impact in the field straight away. From there, you’ll learn plenty of specialist skills such as behavioural analytics, nudge theory and CX optimization, tailored to your talents and competencies.
These could include a good understanding of data structures, database systems and procedures.
Qualifications you will achieve as part of your Data Analysist Apprenticeship:
- Data Analyst including Power BI/Tableau Level 4 Apprenticeship.
- Level 3 qualification (apprenticeship/A-levels/BTEC, etc).
- OR equivalent work experience (typically two years in a relevant role).
- 5 GCSEs, including English and Maths at Grade 4 (C) or above.
- Experience with using Excel and Microsoft products (or similar).
- Experience of using Python/R.
- Experience of Google Analytics.
Location: London or Lytham
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.