Sorry, this position has been filled.
Cyber Security Apprentice (Scotland)
What you’ll cover
All our apprentices learn the basics of ethical hacking and penetration testing, cryptography, encryption and open source intelligence as early as possible, so you’ll be straight in the field and making an impact in protecting the business. From there you’ll learn plenty of specialist skills tailored to your talents and competencies.
- Qualifications you will achieve as part of your Cyber Security apprenticeship:
- Modern apprenticeship including SQA diploma for IT and Telecommunication Professionals at SCQF level 6, plus core skills
- Technical apprenticeship in Information Security, including SQA diploma in Information Security at SCQF Level 8, plus career skills and training leading industry certifications
- 5 Scottish National 5s or equivalent at grades A-C (including Maths and English)
You may be eligible to enter a SQF Level 8 if you also have:
- A Scottish Higher qualification in ICT or an International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT, or a Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject.
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: Forres, Moray