Start your digital journey with us and directly impact our growth!
About this scheme
If you’re interested in leading the future of Inclusive Digital, there’s no better place to start than with our Digital Accessibility Specialist Level 4 Apprenticeship, which runs for 18-24 months.
The programme complements virtual learning with workshops and modules given by the apprenticeship provider with on the job learning. These modules are designed to teach you both the technical and business skills you need to thrive in a long-term career in Atos as an Accessibility Specialist.
You’ll work on a diverse range of tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment, developing your knowledge of Inclusive Digital and learning how to deliver solutions which provide equal access to all. If you’re a methodical and creative problem solver, with the determination to take on real responsibility as you grow into the role, this scheme is for you.
What you’ll cover
All our apprentices are supported in achieving a Digital Accessibility Specialist Level 4 qualification. From there you’ll have the option to specialise with further certifications, which relate to your role.
The programme will give you everything you need to become a fully-fledged Accessibility Specialist, including:
- Design (of accessible experiences),
- Development (best practices for accessibility criteria),
- Auditing (using internationally recognised standards),
- Support (end users using assistive technologies),
- The fundamental knowledge of disabilities, accessibility and standard business practices.
For this level 4 scheme you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs A* – C (9-4) including GCSE in Maths & English (grade 6-9 / C or above).
- A-Level at grade A – C in a STEM, or IT related subject.
- An equivalent qualification (i.e. BTEC, Level 3 Apprenticeship) in an IT related subject.
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: Leeds, UK
Click the icons below to find out more about apprenticeships at Atos and applying