Sorry, this position has been filled.
What you’ll cover
All our apprentices learn the basics of ethical hacking and penetration testing, cryptography, encryption and open source intelligence as early as possible, so you’ll be straight in the field and making an impact in protecting the business. From there you’ll learn plenty of specialist skills tailored to your talents and competencies.
Qualifications you will achieve as part of your Cyber Security apprenticeship:
- Cyber Security Technologist Level 4
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Cyber Security Introduction
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Network and Digital Communications Theory
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Security Case Development and Design Good Practice
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Security Technology Building Blocks
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Employment of Cryptography
For this scheme you’ll need 5 GCSEs / Scottish National 5s or equivalent at grades 4-9 / A-C (including Maths and English), plus an A Level in ICT or an International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT, or a Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject.
Start Dates: Earliest Availability
We have an exciting opportunity in:Linwood
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.