Sorry, this position has been filled.
Operational Change and Management Graduate
Start your digital journey and directly impact our service delivery
What you’ll be doing
Working in the Business Transformation Services (BTS) area of Atos, you will be joining a team working with a large public sector client, and will gain valuable experience of building and maintain relationships with customers and be involved all in all aspects of service delivery – ensuring that the business is able to meet client expectations.
The types of responsibilities you will are likely to include:
- Establishing and maintaining good customer relationship including monitoring customer satisfaction
- Contract management – including reviewing performance against Service Level Agreements (SLAs), quality, costs and contractual framework.
- Conducting Service Review meetings with the client and internal stakeholders
- Providing regular reporting on service delivery both internally and with the client
- Identifying, monitoring and mitigating risks
- Creating strategies to maintain, improve and develop service delivery which supports business growth
- The opportunity to lead a team of customer service representatives
This is a great opportunity to join an established team in an area of the business focussed on financial services. As a global leader in digital transformation, we offer a compelling proposition that’s constantly evolving, giving you the chance to:
- Discover exciting technologies and what they mean for business
- Gain insights to build a successful career in the Service Delivery field
- Understand contractual elements of the service we provide to our clients
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how business to business relationships work. A Business degree or experience in a related field with exposure to technology can be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your transferrable skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Confident and able to work directly with key clients
- Commercial acumen with real tenacity
- Genuine curiosity about the world of business and technology
- Ready and eager to learn
- Dynamic and driven
- Happy to work under pressure in a results-driven environment
- Team player, able to collaborate effectively on complex projects
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
Here at Atos, we want all our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: Runcorn/North West/Cheshire area
Start date: September 2022