Sorry, this position has been filled.
We are looking for a Human Resources Advisor Graduate to join our team. If you are a forward-thinking, motivated person, who loves working in a fast-paced environment, then, read below!
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside and learning from a team of flexible and multiskilled HR professionals, gaining experience in different areas of HR during our 18-month programme, you’ll contribute and gain invaluable experience at every level of our organisation, learning the full range of skills and capabilities to become a confident and successful HR professional.
- Ensure we have the right people in the right place at the right time
- Lead our bi-annual performance review cycle
- Provide advice on performance management
- Support Line Managers on absence management, grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Work on projects across a variety of HR initiatives
Being involved in driving people transformation programmes, handling employee transitions into Atos, and collaborating with Line Managers and suppliers throughout different projects and interactions, is a fantastic way to start your HR career. Your passion and energy will be well received and will help drive forward the changes needed.
The scheme’s all-inclusive structure recognises how important continued development is to your success, so we’ll:
- Support you throughout your CIPD studies
- Encourage you to put your innovative ideas forward
- Help you find opportunities and bring them to fruition
- Give you great exposure to all areas of the business
- Allow you to gain a holistic understanding of how the business operates
Skills we cannot do without:
- Good team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Ability to handle various tasks and projects
While relevant qualifications and experience in HR can be useful, we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your transferrable skills further.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.